Are you thirsty?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares? I get yambs.

• Total voters
Are you saying that the level of thirst now, is the same as its always been. If so what world have YOU been living in.
Because last time I checked there was no Black/White/Latina/Cute girl/Spandex/ appreciation threads when I was growing up.
And there was no IG/FB/Twitter to provide us with the abundance of pictures to contribute to those threads either.

It used to be people were famous because they were talented in some way, and the thirst was pretty much reserved for them.
Now ANY chick who is a 7 at best, can take some flattering photos, throw on a filter and become famous. And have dudes foamin at the mouth.

It is almost literally nothing like it was before.

7? Nahh man. I've seen some chicks that are a 4. Maybe 5 on a good day fall into this category!

Me and my boy were goin to a party with the crew one day. Me and him took a pic together. He put it on his instagram

I see some girl like it and ask about me. So i check out her page. Girl is like 5 foot 5. 200 pounds. Yet he takes pics of her **** all the time. Shows off her ***

And she has mad followers. Honestly her face is
View media item 537320
Yes its that bad. But somehow she has all these followers man

But anyways. I cant stand girls that put up them thirst traps. This one chick put up a screen cap of some dude hitting her up on Facebook

He was like hey. Hi. Hello. Heyyyyy. Over a weeks time with NO response from her. I guess she wants instagram to see how people thirst over her?

Either way i unfollowed. The more you ignore this behavior the more it wont even bother you. But it is an epidemic

Naw that wasn't me, haven't had micros in years.
Havent worn glasses in years.
I am tall and dark skin though.
The highschool pic I posted pre tan I didn't have glasses
wait wut :lol:
Sound about right.
Is this another way of asking me if I lift.

Cause I do :nerd:

Post a pic...... Expose the make thirst of NT to prove your point :D

Back
Top Bottom