Are you thirsty?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares? I get yambs.

• Total voters
i don't even have an instagram because the thirst trap is insane. one girl i met and was thirsty for me to **** with her tried to play me to be thirsty a couple weeks later cause i was texting her. not even od texting her just like maybe a day or two out of the week. we live in two different cities and i was just trying to get her up here to smash. tries to tell our mutual friend i was still texting her and whatnot and i found out through some of my boys. whole time i'm like i wasn't even trying to mess with you at first and you kind of threw yourself at me, but I'm thirsty? the nerve of these broads.

*refer to beanie sigel image

I miss the wait period
mean.gif
such a cliche lame
roll.gif

you got sonned and now you're trying to come at me.

\

............it already was kid... what world have you been living in?
Are you saying that the level of thirst now, is the same as its always been. If so what world have YOU been living in.
Because last time I checked there was no Black/White/Latina/Cute girl/Spandex/ appreciation threads when I was growing up.
And there was no IG/FB/Twitter to provide us with the abundance of pictures to contribute to those threads either.

It used to be people were famous because they were talented in some way, and the thirst was pretty much reserved for them.
Now ANY chick who is a 7 at best, can take some flattering photos, throw on a filter and become famous. And have dudes foamin at the mouth.

It is almost literally nothing like it was before.

\

Are you saying that the level of thirst now, is the same as its always been. If so what world have YOU been living in.
Because last time I checked there was no Black/White/Latina/Cute girl/Spandex/ appreciation threads when I was growing up.
And there was no IG/FB/Twitter to provide us with the abundance of pictures to contribute to those threads either.

It used to be people were famous because they were talented in some way, and the thirst was pretty much reserved for them.
Now ANY chick who is a 7 at best, can take some flattering photos, throw on a filter and become famous. And have dudes foamin at the mouth.

he's a clown don't pay attn to anything he says.

Why are you guys so obsessed with the interwebz.

OP didn't even mention twit/ig/fb

We thought you guys were aggressive/thirsty even before Bill gates even thought of windows.

They use to say it behind your back or in their heads, now they say it on the web.

Nothing new under the sun.

Why are you guys so obsessed with the interwebz.

OP didn't even mention twit/ig/fb

We thought you guys were aggressive/thirsty even before Bill gates even thought of windows.

They use to say it behind your back or in their heads, now they say it on the web.

Nothing new under the sun.

/thread

\

View media item 535684View media item 535685View media item 535686View media item 535687

Because last time I checked there was no Black/White/Latina/Cute girl/ appreciation threads
View media item 535688

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom