Are H-ooters Wings THAT Good?

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

They're "meh".

laugh.gif

True, though.

Lol you were coming in here to say that.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

haven't let me down yet.

i will add i never plan for hooters, usually just fall in after an event or strictly impulse.

Riiight and to me this is their breadwinner along with watching "the game".

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by daprescription

Overrated. Wingstop > Hooters

this.

but if you wanna see big gunners then hooters is for u
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
That's the thing though. Most girls at Hooters aren't even qualified. It's a let down all over.

they are decent. But if you are going to go, go on a tuesday when they are endless....better deal. The girls are usually not even that nice. Im lucky that Ilive in SD, and we have one of the best hooters in the nation (girls wise).

NO! i didn't like them at all, there are a lot of places with much better wings.

There are two Hooters spots near me. One I want to sue for false advertising *cough*, but we go there because we got a couple of friends that are cooks, so ourfood always comes out great.

The second...good God, it looks like the Best I Ever Had video all over again.

In any case, I'll co-sign on good wings.

i heard
lol back then like around 04 when they opened 1 near the mall around my way everybody thought that it was a stripper club lol

i swear i always wonder can you be ugly $#% chick and get hired @ hooters i always wonder this if this is even possible

5 out of 10 on the scale.
I use to love the curly fries when younger, not no more. About to break my teeth they be so hard.

T.G.I. FRIDAY WINGS>>>>>>>>>>> HOOTERS..

Plus they are half off... Cant beat that.

Back
Top Bottom