Are 'Mixed' People Black?...

I mean besides the fade you could mistake him for being white if you hadn't even seen or heard him.

How were you even able to draw a conclusion about someone however never seen or heard? :lol:

You just saw the word "Kid" and thought "son has to be white"?

kid4.jpg

It's always funny how tough black people are on color and who's black enough. I told my girl she was Steph Curry and she was hot. Said she not weak like him.

Mariah Carey isn't black. Don't care what anyone says. She doesn't have any black features at all. Got the whole world thinking she mixed but I'm not buying it.

I've never heard anyone call Russell Wilson black anywhere but on here.

That's all another category. As far as mixed kids fox usually you side with one more than the other. One culture will usually dominate your household and your upbringing. You can always tell with mixed kids (black and white) which side they were raised by. It's kind of funny.

They're not letting anybody darker than Dell Curry in the family lol.

:rofl:

I'm pretty sure Mariah Carey YEARS ago claimed her blackness and so did her now ex husband Nick Cannon.

Then there's Terry Crew's wife, who looks white (actually looks like Dolph Lundgren) but she is also black.

She really does look like him :lol:

Peep Game Peep Game I thought Jhene Aiko was straight asian and got offended when she was saying ***** in a schoolboy q song.

Then I saw her sister and was "oh I guess she is Black"

Yea I figured she was a mixed black/Asian chick

Hahahaha Hahahaha somebody can correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I think Mariah Carey's mom is Venezuelan (very bright) and her dad is Jamaican (very dark). So there goes that :lol:

Last edited:
I'm mixed and it really depends on the audience of who differentiates you as black, white, mixed, or just a human.  

Man nobody was claiming Rita ******* Ora....first time I heard of her was her just being an industry tool

Chick just looked weird with all that make up

Last edited:
My brother thought Sean Paul was a white Jamican dude for a minute. Dunno how. Dude looks black/mixed to me.

I thought Mariah's mom was like Irish or Italian. I remember pics of her father but I'm not buying it son. Nope. Pale, white girl type body (narrow hips, no ***), straight hair, can't dance, small lips and all of that son. She's white.

In this world no matter what you WANT to be, if you have black features/black DNA you're black. President Obama never gets called biracial. He's "our black President".

Sad, but it's true. I could go around pulling out all the European heritage in my blood out of my *** that I want, but I don't identify with that part of my grandparents' past, because no matter how light my skin is or how soft and wavy my hair is, I'm black. That's how the world sees me and that's how I see me.

I'm glad I came up in a family that had multiple shades so I have the understanding that I do. I hate hearing black folks with two black parents talking about I'm part this and part that. >D Worse is when these bird *** females try to ask what I'm mixed with, like it makes me more desirable. Stop.

Last edited:
In this world no matter what you WANT to be, if you have black features/black DNA you're black. President Obama never gets called biracial. He's "our black President".

Sad, but it's true. I could go around pulling out all the European heritage in my blood out of my *** that I want, but I don't identify with that part of my grandparents' past, because no matter how light my skin is or how soft and wavy my hair is, I'm black. That's how the world sees me and that's how I see me.

I'm glad I came up in a family that had multiple shades so I have the understanding that I do. I hate hearing black folks with two black parents talking about I'm part this and part that.
grin.gif
Worse is when these bird *** females try to ask what I'm mixed with, like it makes me more desirable. Stop.
What's sad? If you identify as black, and the world sees you as black, what's the problem? 

I don't watch Fox News (or any for that matter), but flipping through here and there I've seen Fox call Obama biracial on more than one occasion (even suggesting he's not "black" he's bi-racial….which is really no surprise I guess). 

Stop it. Obama get called a ****** quite a bit for a biracial guy.

Yall ffffff trip me out

Last edited:
What's sad? If you identify as black, and the world sees you as black, what's the problem? 

I don't watch Fox News (or any for that matter), but flipping through here and there I've seen Fox call Obama biracial on more than one occasion (even suggesting he's not "black" he's bi-racial….which is really no surprise I guess). 

What's sad is that you are ASSIGNED blackness by other people whether you want it or not. In my case, I'm black so it doesn't faze me. But in the case of my children who can legitimately claim their black side, their Spanish side (darker skin Spaniards) and their little bit of white side, they will be told by other people and I know that will be confusing to them. I educate them about their blackness, but it's not my choice what they will identify as when they are adults. Obama can't even be half white in this country if he wants to. Not too many white folks are claiming him these days or in the past.

Just to give an example of what I meant about my own fam, this is my FIRST cousin. (not going to post adult pics to put him out there like that) But he's my dude. His mom is my Pop's sister. My pops is brown, not light at all, but my Pops mom looked white. My Pops father was darker than the NT background. All that to say we have every shade in my family and NONE of us talk that we're mixed crap. But even if we wanted to, America would see us as black and that's that.

My cousin, aunt and uncle (Zel).

View media item 1576028

My brother, my sister, another cousin and me (with the big smile).

View media item 1576029

Not to mention my cousin's kids are light too. But he tells them like I tell mine. To this world, you're black.

Lauren London is half white and she doesn't look it 1 bit she looks like a reg light skin black woman wit her fine as....

Mariah Carey is multiracial. If she wants to identify solely as Black she's more than welcomed to.

I can't even engage in this type of conversation on nt most of y'all don't know what tf ur saying :smh: just ignorant. Now steph currys not black :lol:

*unsubscribed

I'm glad I came up in a family that had multiple shades so I have the understanding that I do. I hate hearing black folks with two black parents talking about I'm part this and part that.
grin.gif
Worse is when these bird *** females try to ask what I'm mixed with, like it makes me more desirable. Stop.
Nah.

If you're biracial/ half black you are not black just because people think you look black. Don't let others opinions of you define who you are. Ethnicity is not an either or subject. I am bi-racial and people stay getting offended if I fail to mention either side.

I agree with you though, I have to roll my eyes when these black women who think they can name countries in Europe or certain native american tribes just because they got good hair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom