Are Neon '95s dropping this year?

just copped my first 95s yesterday with the Lava 95s!
and if these are dropping i will be very, very happy.

Originally Posted by Page86

just copped my first 95s yesterday with the Lava 95s!
and if these are dropping i will be very, very happy.
Me too! Air Max is my favorite line, there's just more affordable shoes that look just as good.

It means they will be out within a week or so. This seems to be how shoes are dropping on NDC.

A couple of things:
the style and colro code are from the 2004/2005 pre HOA release
the bubbles in the pics are bigger than the other 95s
if it were a dead page it would prob be from the HOA release and the codes would be different and the bubbles would be smaller too
I got to the page several different ways so hopefully it isnt just a dead one

I follow ndc pretty closely and it is usually a bit over a week from when a shoe is listed to when it is for sale

Does nike ever keep the same style/color codes for retros?

Yeah i heard they we're dropping this year.You should search theshoegame.com because that's where i heard it from.

I just called Nike and they said there is nothing on the release sheet about them.

However, she told me that the website is updated every 24 hours, so keep an eye out.

Also, she said there won't be an Air Structure re-stock (sorry guys).

eye see....(no instigation) but for what its worth...

I spoke to a nike rep early this past week, inquiring about a potential release for the nike air raids (retro)...if they were in the system, or if they weregoin to be released soon, guy told me he found nothing in the system , but lo and behold, they came out in Champs yesterday...so go figure...

^so (eye see soles) if they update it and they're still there then they might be releasing? and when do they update?

If they update and show inventory availability, they are releasing.

Blackredxiigoat, the dfference between the Air Raids and the Neons is that the style number of the Neons matched those that released in '04. The Air Raidswere not even on the site, so it could have gone either way. Also, we had sources telling us they would indeed re-release. The Neons will be more of aquickstrike deal, because no one has any info on them.

It can happen. Keep your eyes out.

they are still up, and the hot lava are unavailable also so does that meen in a few days we will see them become available?

the website has been updated in style (still shows no inventory) so that looks promising. But I cant believe these would drop without any of us knowingbeforehand.

at a local footlocker they had neon 95's in the women's department.

i hope these are dropping though, needa get myself a pair.

I believe they are dropping. I remember Nice Kicks confirming this a while ago.

word..........this post needs re confirmation. thats whats up though. i cant even find my last neon retros..............

Damn, there are so many good shoes dropping this year. I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to buy and which to pass. I think neon 95's are amust cop for me though.

Back
Top Bottom