Are Neon '95s dropping this year?

Originally Posted by yeerp

lavas are on there, too

did they already sell through?

that's a good catch.

Not likely. They are usually on there for awhile before they are able to be bought.

Didn't someone confirm that they were dropping, in the post talking about the infrared 90 hybrids?

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

A couple of things:
the style and colro code are from the 2004/2005 pre HOA release
the bubbles in the pics are bigger than the other 95s
if it were a dead page it would prob be from the HOA release and the codes would be different and the bubbles would be smaller too
I got to the page several different ways so hopefully it isnt just a dead one

I follow ndc pretty closely and it is usually a bit over a week from when a shoe is listed to when it is for sale

Does nike ever keep the same style/color codes for retros?

I am pretty sure that the JD sports varsity red/chilis have the same style/color code as the 05 US retro. As we know these are two different shoes giventhe old AM95 air tech in the 05 retro vs the new AM95 tech in the JD sports release.

The Neons have had quite a few different style/product numbers. I wouldn't be suprised if they re-released: 95, 97, 98, 99, 01, 03, 04 (JDsports - lastwith large bubble - same style number & color code as the US 03 release), 05 (HOA).

Also, I don't put too much stock in the NDC photos. More than once they haven't matched up with the actual products.

I remember is the "History of Air" t-shirt I bought at the outlet. It has pictures on the back of all the shoes that released in this pack. However, the pictures on the t-shirt aren't the same as the shoes released. For example, the AM90 have a mesh tongue, the AM95 have the seamed/largerbubbles, the AM93s have the seamed/larger bubble, etc.

Damn. If these release, I officially can't keep up with the heat dropping as of late. Either way, it'd be great to see these again. This is oneshoe/colorway that never gets old.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

If they update and show inventory availability, they are releasing.

Blackredxiigoat, the dfference between the Air Raids and the Neons is that the style number of the Neons matched those that released in '04. The Air Raids were not even on the site, so it could have gone either way. Also, we had sources telling us they would indeed re-release. The Neons will be more of a quickstrike deal, because no one has any info on them.

It can happen. Keep your eyes out.
What's a quickstrike deal?

These need to drop again, multiple purchases will have to go down just for the collection for this is the best shoe and colorway of all time!

When and what type of drop are they going to be ??? I didnt even know about this one.

i'd love a pair

i have a 11.5 DS HOA and need a 12 to wear.

i really want those lavas to pop up on swoosh.

it's really odd that they show up

i'd love a pair

I have an HOA 11.5 DS that I will prob sell if these new ones look good.

The lavas are up on ndc but not very many sizes.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

i'd love a pair

I have an HOA 11.5 DS that I will prob sell if these new ones look good.

The lavas are up on ndc but not very many sizes.

wooo didn't know they were up, let me take a look

thanks

even if i can't get my 12 i might be able to get my girl a pair (and we will never rock em at the same time. couples with matching kicks are not theheat)

i would have rocked my HOAs by now if they were a 12 but that 11.5 is too small, unfortunately.

8, 8.5 and 10, 10.5 in the lavas up on swoosh/ndc as of right now

doesn't do anything for me but hopefully somebody who wants them can come up

when did these go up? did they sell out the other sizes or did they go up only in select sizes?
so strange.

maybe they'll re up

they just went up today. I'm sure they will add more sizes just like they did with the Vomero 3 today and just about every other shoe they put up.

They did the same thing with the Zoom Flight 95. Only select sizes at first. Unfortunately I panicked and copped a 12.5 should have just stayed cool andwaited for the 12s. Nevertheless it was done with a 30% off coupon. Couponcabin.com has a 20% ndc coupon.

Back
Top Bottom