Are Neon '95s dropping this year?

I take that back. That 20% off from couponcabin is now gone. It was there this weekend. Must have expired.

If they do release, I'm going to need a size 11 no doubt about it.

Such a dope color combination
pimp.gif

spoke to a nike rep today and she said that the only sizes that are to go up on ndc are a 7.5 and 15 for the neons. but she did sound confused as to why thosewere the only two sizes being put on ndc and also saying that she believes that these are the left overs from the 04' neons.

i suggest you guys call nike customer support to see if another rep tells you the same story and update it here on this thread.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

spoke to a nike rep today and she said that the only sizes that are to go up on ndc are a 7.5 and 15 for the neons. but she did sound confused as to why those were the only two sizes being put on ndc and also saying that she believes that these are the left overs from the 04' neons.

i suggest you guys call nike customer support to see if another rep tells you the same story and update it here on this thread.

well that is pretty disappointing but it would explain why the product and stlye #s stayed the same.

didnt nike retro the chilli air max 95s overseas? i had heard the chillis, neons, and possibly other 95 colorways would be retroed this year, and if this istrue i hope it isnt only overseas
eyes.gif

yea ndc is weird look at those air max lights, they had a size 11.5 in them the first time they got there now they got more. Its annoying because you'dthink they sold out of sizes but they suddenly fill up their inventory out of no where.

furthermore, look at those 90s STYLE# 302519 COLOR# 904 ....when did those drop?

hopefully they drop this year or sometime soon.

i just pray they dont release the same time as the Neon Court Forces and Af1s

It would be nice but we'll never get the same midsoles anymore. Some of the new joints are disgusting

I really hope this isn't the case. Nike killed the Neon 95 with all 50 of those re-releases! 1 or 2 were okay, but it's getting ridiculous.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

spoke to a nike rep today and she said that the only sizes that are to go up on ndc are a 7.5 and 15 for the neons. but she did sound confused as to why those were the only two sizes being put on ndc and also saying that she believes that these are the left overs from the 04' neons.

well that is pretty disappointing but it would explain why the product and stlye #s stayed the same.

but if this was the case and only these two sizes were left why wouldnt they just send them to an outlet instead of putting them online? i thought only newreleases go on ndc not left overs from 4 yrs ago.

nah she said "what size are you?" i said 11/11.5. then she said "well i only see a 7.5 and a 15, sorry" which didnt make sense to me. thatswhy im saying another person should call to see what kind of reply they receive

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Well they took them off ndc this morning so the mystery continues

and now they put them back up...they're playing with my emotions right now

Back
Top Bottom