Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i find it funny how 95 percent of the people in this thread last year were getting chubbies when they heard the news that the cavs traded for antwan jamison. The year before that they were stoked that they got mo williams.

I also find it funny that everybody wasnt calling these dudes bums when they raped the lakers last christmas and were saying that the cavs were the team to beat.

hell even dudes wasnt too keen on trading jj hickson for amare and that they prefered jamison or troy murphy instead.

does anybody remember the best bench in the nba thread last year????? i sure do.

NOW everybody is giving the cavs the sack lunch and are on the lebron miami heat bandwagon...

thank you. co-sign to everything.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
westcoastsfinest wrote:
why bron is even saying that? the cavs did everything for you. they rolled out the red carpet to please you. c'mon dude.

The Cavs did everything for him?
laugh.gif

Yeah, pretty gracious of them to draft him at #1, when only 29 other teams would've done the same if they had the #1 pick. He owes them so much. He wouldn't have been able to make it to the NBA if it wasn't for the Cavs. And especially how they gave him Mo Williams as a sidekick to win championships with. How can he NOT be grateful?
roll.gif

if im not mistaken didnt the cavs built a practice facility close to brons home. they let him act like a fool during the sidelines and they basically let him run the team. they catered to him and his friends' needs along with numerous perks. whether a lot of you admit it or not, these moves proved to be legit as the cavs were winning 60+ games consecutively

LeBron could have won 60 games with most teams in the league. I'm not sure why people still fail to grasp this concept. You act like, dude sat out 20 games or something.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 guys in here backing up Lebron and calling out Laker fans when nobody had even said anything. 
roll.gif

Beg for that attention, beg for it.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 guys in here backing up Lebron and calling out Laker fans when nobody had even said anything. 
roll.gif

Beg for that attention, beg for it.....

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Wait, it's OK for Dan Gilbert and the entire Cavs fanbase to dismiss everything Lebron has done for the franchise for 7 frikkin years, defacing hundreds (if not thousands) of Lebron related stuff, posting stupid crap everywhere (in the games, media, whatever), hiring witch doctors or whatever etc etc, but for Lebron to say "Karma is a b****", that's bad? I mean, here's a player who had played with subpar talent for 7 years, but played near GOAT-level basketball. Fans LOVED him. Yet, the same fans, took a 180 degree turn and DESPISED him, just because he took the decision that will benefit him? Don't come at me with this "it was the way he did it" BS. Cav fans just use that as a vehicle to rationalize their irrational hate in the minds to the idiots. It wasn't the way he did it.

Still, The Decision was just wrong on Bron's part.

As much as I
laugh.gif
at Bron haters and Laker lovers who act as if Bron had adequate help, I can't blame Cleveland for reacting that way after they were !$#%@ slapped on national television.

Let's not act as if Cleveland burned his jerseys for no good reason
laugh.gif

And CP, we've all had to listen to Laker fans over the past 2-3 years spew their nonsense, so save it bud.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Wait, it's OK for Dan Gilbert and the entire Cavs fanbase to dismiss everything Lebron has done for the franchise for 7 frikkin years, defacing hundreds (if not thousands) of Lebron related stuff, posting stupid crap everywhere (in the games, media, whatever), hiring witch doctors or whatever etc etc, but for Lebron to say "Karma is a b****", that's bad? I mean, here's a player who had played with subpar talent for 7 years, but played near GOAT-level basketball. Fans LOVED him. Yet, the same fans, took a 180 degree turn and DESPISED him, just because he took the decision that will benefit him? Don't come at me with this "it was the way he did it" BS. Cav fans just use that as a vehicle to rationalize their irrational hate in the minds to the idiots. It wasn't the way he did it.

Still, The Decision was just wrong on Bron's part.

As much as I
laugh.gif
at Bron haters and Laker lovers who act as if Bron had adequate help, I can't blame Cleveland for reacting that way after they were !$#%@ slapped on national television.

Let's not act as if Cleveland burned his jerseys for no good reason
laugh.gif

And CP, we've all had to listen to Laker fans over the past 2-3 years spew their nonsense, so save it bud.

laugh.gif
 at CP getting upset that people like him is getting called out. 

Nobody said anything?  Please.  You know damn well your buddy Noblekane was cleary acting as if the Lebron supporters in here were the ones that thought he had such a great cast.

However, we all knew damn well the ONLY ones that "thought that" were Laker fans and Kobe fans such as yourself who try to discredit Bron EVERY chance they get.(e.g-bringing up Shaq, Delonte and Big Z up as if THAT was a MAJOR factor in them being in last place.)
laugh.gif
  Oh and of course the homer Cav fans but they believed that for a totally different reason.

laugh.gif
 at CP getting upset that people like him is getting called out. 

Nobody said anything?  Please.  You know damn well your buddy Noblekane was cleary acting as if the Lebron supporters in here were the ones that thought he had such a great cast.

However, we all knew damn well the ONLY ones that "thought that" were Laker fans and Kobe fans such as yourself who try to discredit Bron EVERY chance they get.(e.g-bringing up Shaq, Delonte and Big Z up as if THAT was a MAJOR factor in them being in last place.)
laugh.gif
  Oh and of course the homer Cav fans but they believed that for a totally different reason.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

we said pau gasol=antawn jamison? really?

Yes. One of you actually said "Pau Gasol = Antawn Jamsion" when comparing LeBron's and Kobe's supporting casts.

There were also dudes saying that the 08-09 Cavs were "the best supporting cast in the league" during that season. I assure you that both these quotes are 100% accurate. Too bad I didn't take a screen caption.

And don't even get me started on how many of you said that the Cavs would still be an 8th seed without LeBron.
now when you refer to us, are you incorporating the actual Laker fans with the kobe stans? because it sure seems like it.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

we said pau gasol=antawn jamison? really?

Yes. One of you actually said "Pau Gasol = Antawn Jamsion" when comparing LeBron's and Kobe's supporting casts.

There were also dudes saying that the 08-09 Cavs were "the best supporting cast in the league" during that season. I assure you that both these quotes are 100% accurate. Too bad I didn't take a screen caption.

And don't even get me started on how many of you said that the Cavs would still be an 8th seed without LeBron.
now when you refer to us, are you incorporating the actual Laker fans with the kobe stans? because it sure seems like it.

Stay stalkin

One dude comes in and says something crazy, ridiculous, etc, and that lumps every single member of a fan base.  Who cares if Noble said something off the wall?  What does that have to do with anybody else besides him? 

Stay stalkin

One dude comes in and says something crazy, ridiculous, etc, and that lumps every single member of a fan base.  Who cares if Noble said something off the wall?  What does that have to do with anybody else besides him? 

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

7 more losses this season and the cavs will match there total from the previous two seasons COMBINED

Damn, keep piling the dirt on top their graves
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But that's a seriously crazy fact.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

7 more losses this season and the cavs will match there total from the previous two seasons COMBINED

Damn, keep piling the dirt on top their graves
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But that's a seriously crazy fact.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Stay stalkin

Stay stalkin?  How ironic you said that. 

You cleary got too upset and did not read when i wrote THIS because i NEVER lumped EVERY single member of a fan base:

I'm not saying ALL Laker fans said that. 

I'm saying the ONLY people that said garbage like that were either A Laker/Kobe fan or a Cavs Homer.  Those were the ONLY two groups of people that thought the Cavs had "great" players around Lebron. 

I'm just informing Noble that the 95% of people in this thread, most being Lebron supporters, were not the ones that thought the Cavs were this great group of talent but that it was actually HIS fanbase that did since he wants to try and call people out on "flipflopping."

Originally Posted by CP1708

Stay stalkin

Stay stalkin?  How ironic you said that. 

You cleary got too upset and did not read when i wrote THIS because i NEVER lumped EVERY single member of a fan base:

I'm not saying ALL Laker fans said that. 

I'm saying the ONLY people that said garbage like that were either A Laker/Kobe fan or a Cavs Homer.  Those were the ONLY two groups of people that thought the Cavs had "great" players around Lebron. 

I'm just informing Noble that the 95% of people in this thread, most being Lebron supporters, were not the ones that thought the Cavs were this great group of talent but that it was actually HIS fanbase that did since he wants to try and call people out on "flipflopping."

Originally Posted by Diesel J

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Lebron is such a cornball, crazy how he still hasn't grown up yet.

He was more mature when he was 18.

Gilbert deserves it...I remember taking many shots at lebron on twitter earlier this season prior to the Heat/Cavs game. Plus we cant forget this hissy fit from Gilbert

Lebron's shot is short and vague response in comparison.

2mq2el3.jpg
lebron-laughing-thumb-400xauto-13499.jpg

I've waited for this moment so long especially after this

Originally Posted by Diesel J

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Lebron is such a cornball, crazy how he still hasn't grown up yet.

He was more mature when he was 18.

Gilbert deserves it...I remember taking many shots at lebron on twitter earlier this season prior to the Heat/Cavs game. Plus we cant forget this hissy fit from Gilbert

Lebron's shot is short and vague response in comparison.

2mq2el3.jpg
lebron-laughing-thumb-400xauto-13499.jpg

I've waited for this moment so long especially after this

By far, most embarrassing loss that I've ever witnessed. But of course, it's expected when you're going up against literally the best team in the NBA. It doesn't help that six of your players all have 3 years or less of NBA experience either. Believe me, I still watch every game. I know this team is pathetic and quite frankly, I don't want them representing my city anymore. Just because I'm not chopping it up on NT about the Cavs, doesn't mean I don't root for my team. I'm still here - through thick and thin. I still remember seeing the last game of the 2002-2003 season against the Raptors when Tierre Brown lit up the scoreboard to prove a point. Things were ugly then. So of course this is nothing new to me.

It upsets me that a city like mine who's been nothing but supportive to the organization and team has to go through this. There are players who afraid to show their face in my city, with reasoning. Since the December 1st game, this team gave up. There really is no reason to be a Cavs fan right now. When the players on your team literally give 0 effort, there is really no reason to support them. Everybody I know in my city doesn't care about any player on our team. We want a whole new 15-player roster. And by next season, we'll get that.

It's obvious some of these cats really don't want to play for that team. So they'll be let go-of soon. Right now, we're headed for the lottery - and I ain't even mad. We'll be alright.

Hey, the Bulls in 1999 were getting blown out by teams after Jordan left. Than they drafted a guy named Derrick Rose. Ehh, we'll be alight.

By far, most embarrassing loss that I've ever witnessed. But of course, it's expected when you're going up against literally the best team in the NBA. It doesn't help that six of your players all have 3 years or less of NBA experience either. Believe me, I still watch every game. I know this team is pathetic and quite frankly, I don't want them representing my city anymore. Just because I'm not chopping it up on NT about the Cavs, doesn't mean I don't root for my team. I'm still here - through thick and thin. I still remember seeing the last game of the 2002-2003 season against the Raptors when Tierre Brown lit up the scoreboard to prove a point. Things were ugly then. So of course this is nothing new to me.

It upsets me that a city like mine who's been nothing but supportive to the organization and team has to go through this. There are players who afraid to show their face in my city, with reasoning. Since the December 1st game, this team gave up. There really is no reason to be a Cavs fan right now. When the players on your team literally give 0 effort, there is really no reason to support them. Everybody I know in my city doesn't care about any player on our team. We want a whole new 15-player roster. And by next season, we'll get that.

It's obvious some of these cats really don't want to play for that team. So they'll be let go-of soon. Right now, we're headed for the lottery - and I ain't even mad. We'll be alright.

Hey, the Bulls in 1999 were getting blown out by teams after Jordan left. Than they drafted a guy named Derrick Rose. Ehh, we'll be alight.

Back
Top Bottom