Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i find it funny how 95 percent of the people in this thread last year were getting chubbies when they heard the news that the cavs traded for antwan jamison. The year before that they were stoked that they got mo williams.

I also find it funny that everybody wasnt calling these dudes bums when they raped the lakers last christmas and were saying that the cavs were the team to beat.

hell even dudes wasnt too keen on trading jj hickson for amare and that they prefered jamison or troy murphy instead.

does anybody remember the best bench in the nba thread last year????? i sure do.

NOW everybody is giving the cavs the sack lunch and are on the lebron miami heat bandwagon...

gotta love niketalk sports forum.

land of the hypocrites and bandwagoners.

also hate to break it to you guys but lebron is no longer the villain
Seeing as how there are barely any Team Laker sigs in here, you're buggin.  The ONLY ones that were OVERHYPING the "other" Cavs players were YOUR fellow Laker/Kobe fans like y'all ALWAYS do when you don't want to give another star player their credit and homer Cav fans.  Antawn Jamison = Pau Gasol anyone?  Yeah, that would be YOUR fellow Laker/Kobe fans that said that garbage and had the nerve to hella try to defend that stance too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

D-League talent and Byron Scott isn't the right coach for this team.

At least LeBron is staying classy on twitter in re: to this game.

yeah he learned how to be classy from cav fans and the GM...

i find it funny how 95 percent of the people in this thread last year were getting chubbies when they heard the news that the cavs traded for antwan jamison. The year before that they were stoked that they got mo williams.

I also find it funny that everybody wasnt calling these dudes bums when they raped the lakers last christmas and were saying that the cavs were the team to beat.

hell even dudes wasnt too keen on trading jj hickson for amare and that they prefered jamison or troy murphy instead.

does anybody remember the best bench in the nba thread last year????? i sure do.

NOW everybody is giving the cavs the sack lunch and are on the lebron miami heat bandwagon...

Seeing as how there are barely any Team Laker sigs in here, you're buggin.  The ONLY ones that were OVERHYPING the "other" Cavs players were YOUR fellow Laker/Kobe fans like y'all ALWAYS do when you don't want to give another star player their credit and homer Cav fans.  Antawn Jamison = Pau Gasol anyone?  Yeah, that would be YOUR fellow Laker/Kobe fans that said that garbage and had the nerve to hella try to defend that stance too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

two wrongs don't make a right 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

two wrongs don't make a right 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what? we said pau gasol=antawn jamison? really? granted, it worked for the cavs being that they won 60+ games but say we overrated the cavs moves is uncalled for. heres a little scoop for you, there are us Laker fans and then there are the kobe stans. as a Laker fan, i can care less what the cavs were doing in the eastern conference and rooted for the cavs to beat our nemesis the boston celtics in the playoffs. kobe stans care more about the kobe/lebron rivalry. its unfortunate that we get blamed for what the kobe stans do and say due to the fact he is the face of our franchise.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what? we said pau gasol=antawn jamison? really? granted, it worked for the cavs being that they won 60+ games but say we overrated the cavs moves is uncalled for. heres a little scoop for you, there are us Laker fans and then there are the kobe stans. as a Laker fan, i can care less what the cavs were doing in the eastern conference and rooted for the cavs to beat our nemesis the boston celtics in the playoffs. kobe stans care more about the kobe/lebron rivalry. its unfortunate that we get blamed for what the kobe stans do and say due to the fact he is the face of our franchise.

we said pau gasol=antawn jamison? really?

Yes. One of you actually said "Pau Gasol = Antawn Jamsion" when comparing LeBron's and Kobe's supporting casts.

There were also dudes saying that the 08-09 Cavs were "the best supporting cast in the league" during that season. I assure you that both these quotes are 100% accurate. Too bad I didn't take a screen caption.

And don't even get me started on how many of you said that the Cavs would still be an 8th seed without LeBron.

we said pau gasol=antawn jamison? really?

Yes. One of you actually said "Pau Gasol = Antawn Jamsion" when comparing LeBron's and Kobe's supporting casts.

There were also dudes saying that the 08-09 Cavs were "the best supporting cast in the league" during that season. I assure you that both these quotes are 100% accurate. Too bad I didn't take a screen caption.

And don't even get me started on how many of you said that the Cavs would still be an 8th seed without LeBron.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not saying ALL Laker fans said that. 

I'm saying the ONLY people that said garbage like that were either A Laker/Kobe fan or a Cavs Homer.  Those were the ONLY two groups of people that thought the Cavs had "great" players around Lebron.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not saying ALL Laker fans said that. 

I'm saying the ONLY people that said garbage like that were either A Laker/Kobe fan or a Cavs Homer.  Those were the ONLY two groups of people that thought the Cavs had "great" players around Lebron.

laugh.gif
yeah i had to learn how to separate the 2... but of course when i post 3 things in the lakers thread, "why are you always in our thread talking $!#*?" "why you gotta act like OC"... kobe stans can dish it out, but cant take it... WCF and CC laker fans that i respect...

laugh.gif
yeah i had to learn how to separate the 2... but of course when i post 3 things in the lakers thread, "why are you always in our thread talking $!#*?" "why you gotta act like OC"... kobe stans can dish it out, but cant take it... WCF and CC laker fans that i respect...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Wonder what the TNT crew is gonna have to say about this
Charles is going to do his patent..

Mark Price, Lamond Murray, Terrell Brandon, Bob Sura, Shawn Kemp, Craig Ehlo are rolling over their grave.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Wonder what the TNT crew is gonna have to say about this
Charles is going to do his patent..

Mark Price, Lamond Murray, Terrell Brandon, Bob Sura, Shawn Kemp, Craig Ehlo are rolling over their grave.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

7 more losses this season and the cavs will match there total from the previous two seasons COMBINED

7 more losses this season and the cavs will match there total from the previous two seasons COMBINED

thank you. co-sign to everything.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
westcoastsfinest wrote:
why bron is even saying that? the cavs did everything for you. they rolled out the red carpet to please you. c'mon dude.

The Cavs did everything for him?
laugh.gif

Yeah, pretty gracious of them to draft him at #1, when only 29 other teams would've done the same if they had the #1 pick. He owes them so much. He wouldn't have been able to make it to the NBA if it wasn't for the Cavs. And especially how they gave him Mo Williams as a sidekick to win championships with. How can he NOT be grateful?
roll.gif

if im not mistaken didnt the cavs built a practice facility close to brons home. they let him act like a fool during the sidelines and they basically let him run the team. they catered to him and his friends' needs along with numerous perks. whether a lot of you admit it or not, these moves proved to be legit as the cavs were winning 60+ games consecutively

LeBron could have won 60 games with most teams in the league. I'm not sure why people still fail to grasp this concept. You act like, dude sat out 20 games or something.

Back
Top Bottom