Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm just glad that Ryan Hollins is proving his worth over Chris Bosh.

But honestly...there's a %@+@ load of humble pie these Cavs fans are being forced to eat. It's funny how a lot of them paraded around like their %@+@ didn't stink, now the shoe is on the other foot. Almost like the millionaire who is now broke. Best thing going for this franchise is that Ted Williams cat.
This.
pimp.gif

Also saw this elsewhere:
Wait, it's OK for Dan Gilbert and the entire Cavs fanbase to dismiss everything Lebron has done for the franchise for 7 frikkin years, defacing hundreds (if not thousands) of Lebron related stuff, posting stupid crap everywhere (in the games, media, whatever), hiring witch doctors or whatever etc etc, but for Lebron to say "Karma is a b****", that's bad? I mean, here's a player who had played with subpar talent for 7 years, but played near GOAT-level basketball. Fans LOVED him. Yet, the same fans, took a 180 degree turn and DESPISED him, just because he took the decision that will benefit him? Don't come at me with this "it was the way he did it" BS. Cav fans just use that as a vehicle to rationalize their irrational hate in the minds to the idiots. It wasn't the way he did it.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Wait, it's OK for Dan Gilbert and the entire Cavs fanbase to dismiss everything Lebron has done for the franchise for 7 frikkin years, defacing hundreds (if not thousands) of Lebron related stuff, posting stupid crap everywhere (in the games, media, whatever), hiring witch doctors or whatever etc etc, but for Lebron to say "Karma is a b****", that's bad? I mean, here's a player who had played with subpar talent for 7 years, but played near GOAT-level basketball. Fans LOVED him. Yet, the same fans, took a 180 degree turn and DESPISED him, just because he took the decision that will benefit him? Don't come at me with this "it was the way he did it" BS. Cav fans just use that as a vehicle to rationalize their irrational hate in the minds to the idiots. It wasn't the way he did it.

Could not have said it better myself

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Could not have said it better myself

Even Ted Williams doesn't want to be apart of the Cavs' organization. 

Even Ted Williams doesn't want to be apart of the Cavs' organization. 

Damn what the hell happened? I know Cleveland doesn't have the best players but damn. They shot 29% from the FG (23-77), 7% from the 3pt line (1-14). Was it just a bad shooting night? Were they getting open shots but just not hitting them? Whatever the case, this is turrible. (Barkley's voice)

Damn what the hell happened? I know Cleveland doesn't have the best players but damn. They shot 29% from the FG (23-77), 7% from the 3pt line (1-14). Was it just a bad shooting night? Were they getting open shots but just not hitting them? Whatever the case, this is turrible. (Barkley's voice)

Damn my T-Wolves got hit with 5 tech's in less than a minute and I though that was shocking moment of last nights games. Come home seen the Lakers score
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I knew when Mo sent that Tweet after "The Decison" things was going to get bad for this team. Any possible way he can get out of there via trade or is he stuck?

WHERE YOU AT DAN GILBERT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought before the season the Raptors and Wizards will be the worst teams this season.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Wonder what the TNT crew is gonna have to say about this

laugh.gif
I was wondering the same thing. Kenny gonna say something to make himself sound smart...Charles will be more then blunt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't wait until Thursday

Originally Posted by dyyhard

someone said this on twitter - 
" Lebron tomorrow morning "I didnt even know what 'Karma' meant"
Lebron: I did  not post that on my Twitter my account was hacked
laugh.gif

Damn my T-Wolves got hit with 5 tech's in less than a minute and I though that was shocking moment of last nights games. Come home seen the Lakers score
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I knew when Mo sent that Tweet after "The Decison" things was going to get bad for this team. Any possible way he can get out of there via trade or is he stuck?

WHERE YOU AT DAN GILBERT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought before the season the Raptors and Wizards will be the worst teams this season.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Wonder what the TNT crew is gonna have to say about this

laugh.gif
I was wondering the same thing. Kenny gonna say something to make himself sound smart...Charles will be more then blunt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can't wait until Thursday

Originally Posted by dyyhard

someone said this on twitter - 
" Lebron tomorrow morning "I didnt even know what 'Karma' meant"
Lebron: I did  not post that on my Twitter my account was hacked
laugh.gif

D-League talent and Byron Scott isn't the right coach for this team.

At least LeBron is staying classy on twitter in re: to this game.

D-League talent and Byron Scott isn't the right coach for this team.

At least LeBron is staying classy on twitter in re: to this game.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i find it funny how 95 percent of the people in this thread last year were getting chubbies when they heard the news that the cavs traded for antwan jamison. The year before that they were stoked that they got mo williams.

I also find it funny that everybody wasnt calling these dudes bums when they raped the lakers last christmas and were saying that the cavs were the team to beat.

hell even dudes wasnt too keen on trading jj hickson for amare and that they prefered jamison or troy murphy instead.

does anybody remember the best bench in the nba thread last year????? i sure do.

NOW everybody is giving the cavs the sack lunch and are on the lebron miami heat bandwagon...

thank you. co-sign to everything.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
westcoastsfinest wrote:
why bron is even saying that? the cavs did everything for you. they rolled out the red carpet to please you. c'mon dude.

The Cavs did everything for him?
laugh.gif

Yeah, pretty gracious of them to draft him at #1, when only 29 other teams would've done the same if they had the #1 pick. He owes them so much. He wouldn't have been able to make it to the NBA if it wasn't for the Cavs. And especially how they gave him Mo Williams as a sidekick to win championships with. How can he NOT be grateful?
roll.gif

if im not mistaken didnt the cavs built a practice facility close to brons home. they let him act like a fool during the sidelines and they basically let him run the team. they catered to him and his friends' needs along with numerous perks. whether a lot of you admit it or not, these moves proved to be legit as the cavs were winning 60+ games consecutively

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i find it funny how 95 percent of the people in this thread last year were getting chubbies when they heard the news that the cavs traded for antwan jamison. The year before that they were stoked that they got mo williams.

I also find it funny that everybody wasnt calling these dudes bums when they raped the lakers last christmas and were saying that the cavs were the team to beat.

hell even dudes wasnt too keen on trading jj hickson for amare and that they prefered jamison or troy murphy instead.

does anybody remember the best bench in the nba thread last year????? i sure do.

NOW everybody is giving the cavs the sack lunch and are on the lebron miami heat bandwagon...

thank you. co-sign to everything.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
westcoastsfinest wrote:
why bron is even saying that? the cavs did everything for you. they rolled out the red carpet to please you. c'mon dude.

The Cavs did everything for him?
laugh.gif

Yeah, pretty gracious of them to draft him at #1, when only 29 other teams would've done the same if they had the #1 pick. He owes them so much. He wouldn't have been able to make it to the NBA if it wasn't for the Cavs. And especially how they gave him Mo Williams as a sidekick to win championships with. How can he NOT be grateful?
roll.gif

if im not mistaken didnt the cavs built a practice facility close to brons home. they let him act like a fool during the sidelines and they basically let him run the team. they catered to him and his friends' needs along with numerous perks. whether a lot of you admit it or not, these moves proved to be legit as the cavs were winning 60+ games consecutively

Back
Top Bottom