Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

But you were here for EVERY game... LAST year.  What changed? 

A lot has changed. I own my own business now. So that alone naturally cut my time dramatically. Plus, should I be the only one in our season thread going back and fourth with myself? I don't see anybody else around here that was around last year. Of course there are still Cavs fans on our board; Brandon3000, CLEprince23, belle, RKO (somewhat a fan), agold, killerj, SenatorJeff, wohcttank, FEATURE, and Chester (on the low-low), amongst others. But some of these cats don't come around, and I really don't blame them. Otherwise, I'd be in that season-thread all year. But talking to myself? Nah.

It's cool though. Come draft time, we'll be the most celebrated team.
laugh.gif

A lot has changed. I own my own business now. So that alone naturally cut my time dramatically. Plus, should I be the only one in our season thread going back and fourth with myself? I don't see anybody else around here that was around last year. Of course there are still Cavs fans on our board; Brandon3000, CLEprince23, belle, RKO (somewhat a fan), agold, killerj, SenatorJeff, wohcttank, FEATURE, and Chester (on the low-low), amongst others. But some of these cats don't come around, and I really don't blame them. Otherwise, I'd be in that season-thread all year. But talking to myself? Nah.

laugh.gif

Lebron needs to look up the definition of Karma in the dictionary because what happened yesterday had absolutely nothing to do with Karma. Nothing karmatic about it at all.

Is Lebron really that stupid or just incredibly sheltered from reality?

Lebron needs to look up the definition of Karma in the dictionary because what happened yesterday had absolutely nothing to do with Karma. Nothing karmatic about it at all.

Is Lebron really that stupid or just incredibly sheltered from reality?

sheltered more than dumb. he lives in a bubble surrounded by leeches. but yeah i mean at least wikipedia the word before you speak on it haha

sheltered more than dumb. he lives in a bubble surrounded by leeches. but yeah i mean at least wikipedia the word before you speak on it haha

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif
Shoe box money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif
Shoe box money
laugh.gif

The rating on this game should've been TV-MA. The content was clearly obscene and the images were disturbing for viewers under the age of 100.

The rating on this game should've been TV-MA. The content was clearly obscene and the images were disturbing for viewers under the age of 100.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i find it funny how 95 percent of the people in this thread last year were getting chubbies when they heard the news that the cavs traded for antwan jamison. The year before that they were stoked that they got mo williams.

I also find it funny that everybody wasnt calling these dudes bums when they raped the lakers last christmas and were saying that the cavs were the team to beat.

hell even dudes wasnt too keen on trading jj hickson for amare and that they prefered jamison or troy murphy instead.

does anybody remember the best bench in the nba thread last year????? i sure do.

NOW everybody is giving the cavs the sack lunch and are on the lebron miami heat bandwagon...

gotta love niketalk sports forum.

land of the hypocrites and bandwagoners.

also hate to break it to you guys but lebron is no longer the villain
Aware me of this please. What happen to during this trade?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i find it funny how 95 percent of the people in this thread last year were getting chubbies when they heard the news that the cavs traded for antwan jamison. The year before that they were stoked that they got mo williams.

I also find it funny that everybody wasnt calling these dudes bums when they raped the lakers last christmas and were saying that the cavs were the team to beat.

hell even dudes wasnt too keen on trading jj hickson for amare and that they prefered jamison or troy murphy instead.

does anybody remember the best bench in the nba thread last year????? i sure do.

NOW everybody is giving the cavs the sack lunch and are on the lebron miami heat bandwagon...

gotta love niketalk sports forum.

land of the hypocrites and bandwagoners.

also hate to break it to you guys but lebron is no longer the villain
Aware me of this please. What happen to during this trade?

I can remember people saying Lakers fans preferred to play Boston last year in the Finals, because we were afraid of what the Cavs will do.
Whoops.  

I can remember people saying Lakers fans preferred to play Boston last year in the Finals, because we were afraid of what the Cavs will do.
Whoops.  

trouble in magic kingdom?

laugh.gif

But fact is an Kobe is an articulate book smart intelligent mofo
yeah when he first came into the league, a lot his teammates were ridiculing him for being a nerd for reading time and such as opposed to typical magazines a 17,18 year old kid would read. bear in mind the Lakers were a very young team during his rookie year.

trouble in magic kingdom?

laugh.gif

yeah when he first came into the league, a lot his teammates were ridiculing him for being a nerd for reading time and such as opposed to typical magazines a 17,18 year old kid would read. bear in mind the Lakers were a very young team during his rookie year.

Hahah someone tweet Lebron back and tell him that he's a dumb @!% . Did he know he contradicted himself ?

Hahah someone tweet Lebron back and tell him that he's a dumb @!% . Did he know he contradicted himself ?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

KingJames23 wrote:

KingJay718 wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:

seasoned vet wrote:

KingJay718 wrote:

calibeebee wrote:

can't believe this dude equated karma with god. C'mon son

roll.gif

He's an NBA player.  You can't equate most of these guys to Harvard graduates (except Shane Battier, Grant Hill, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol among a handful).

- not sure if serious.......

he didnt go to college as we all know but its been well documented that kobe is fairly bright.

Exactly.  He scored exceptionally high on his SAT's, and he could've gone to any college in galaxy. 

An addict at my HS got a 1530 (1600) on the SAT, that doesn't make him smart.

I'm not saying he is dumb, or not bright but you threw Kobe in there with 2 Duke Grads and Gasol (who has legit medical conversations with doctors). Not the same.

*I know my screen name, I know LeBron isn't bright, and I don't hate Kobe*

laugh.gif
I wasn't gonna crack on ya username bro
roll.gif

I never said he wasn't I just wouldn't throw him in there with Duke grads and Pau. But I know he is a smart guy.

Anytime I say anything about Kobe, first thing I hear is about my username. They act like because I am a LeBron fan that I have to hate Kobe. Which isn't the case, I can appreciate his greatnesss.

Back
Top Bottom