Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

What did Phil say in the fourth quarter during timeouts? That had to be funny.
laugh.gif

What did Phil say in the fourth quarter during timeouts? That had to be funny.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sStutter

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

westcoastsfinest wrote:

seasoned vet wrote:

KingJay718 wrote:

calibeebee wrote:

can't believe this dude equated karma with god. C'mon son

roll.gif

He's an NBA player.  You can't equate most of these guys to Harvard graduates (except Shane Battier, Grant Hill, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol among a handful).

- not sure if serious.......

he didnt go to college as we all know but its been well documented that kobe is fairly bright.

Exactly.  He scored exceptionally high on his SAT's, and he could've gone to any college in galaxy. 

An addict at my HS got a 1530 (1600) on the SAT, that doesn't make him smart.

I'm not saying he is dumb, or not bright but you threw Kobe in there with 2 Duke Grads and Gasol (who has legit medical conversations with doctors). Not the same.

*I know my screen name, I know LeBron isn't bright, and I don't hate Kobe*
1. Going to/graduating from college doesn't necessarily make you bright (e.g. Zuckerberg, Gates).
2. Kobe was recruited by Duke and could've gone there if he chose to.

3. 1080/1600 isn't "exceptionally high" by any means, but if you watch "Kobe Doin' Work," you can definitely see that he's bright from the way he approaches the game.

It's not good by any means either. Kobe Bryant might be "bright" for a basketball player but I don't classify him as a smart individual. He's no Adonal Foyle. 

Originally Posted by sStutter

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

westcoastsfinest wrote:

seasoned vet wrote:

KingJay718 wrote:

calibeebee wrote:

can't believe this dude equated karma with god. C'mon son

roll.gif

He's an NBA player.  You can't equate most of these guys to Harvard graduates (except Shane Battier, Grant Hill, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol among a handful).

- not sure if serious.......

he didnt go to college as we all know but its been well documented that kobe is fairly bright.

Exactly.  He scored exceptionally high on his SAT's, and he could've gone to any college in galaxy. 

An addict at my HS got a 1530 (1600) on the SAT, that doesn't make him smart.

I'm not saying he is dumb, or not bright but you threw Kobe in there with 2 Duke Grads and Gasol (who has legit medical conversations with doctors). Not the same.

*I know my screen name, I know LeBron isn't bright, and I don't hate Kobe*
1. Going to/graduating from college doesn't necessarily make you bright (e.g. Zuckerberg, Gates).
2. Kobe was recruited by Duke and could've gone there if he chose to.

3. 1080/1600 isn't "exceptionally high" by any means, but if you watch "Kobe Doin' Work," you can definitely see that he's bright from the way he approaches the game.

It's not good by any means either. Kobe Bryant might be "bright" for a basketball player but I don't classify him as a smart individual. He's no Adonal Foyle. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i really was rooting for the cavs to end up 8th seed...but if they have given up then i dont think they deserve to be rooted for... ( since i never been a fan of the cavs )
i have never seen a team fall off so fast/hard with just 1 guy leaving... some people say that there is more to it with delonte, shaq, Z leaving but i dont think they would have made a difference...
can you root for a team when the team has given up?.. i still stood by my heat when we won 15 games with shaq, ricky davis a quinn.. damn that was hard times..

And I remember I was excited when we got the chance to draft Beasley
30t6p3b.gif
Still can't believe the team we have now,Riley
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Question: When the Heat and Celtics perhaps inevitably meet in the playoffs, what team will you refer to as 'we'? When one of them lose will you say,  "Yes! We won! While at the same time saying, Damn! We lost!?" How does that work exactly?

i really was rooting for the cavs to end up 8th seed...but if they have given up then i dont think they deserve to be rooted for... ( since i never been a fan of the cavs )
i have never seen a team fall off so fast/hard with just 1 guy leaving... some people say that there is more to it with delonte, shaq, Z leaving but i dont think they would have made a difference...
can you root for a team when the team has given up?.. i still stood by my heat when we won 15 games with shaq, ricky davis a quinn.. damn that was hard times..

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Question: When the Heat and Celtics perhaps inevitably meet in the playoffs, what team will you refer to as 'we'? When one of them lose will you say,  "Yes! We won! While at the same time saying, Damn! We lost!?" How does that work exactly?

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Happened last year
laugh.gif
,it was bittersweet
tired.gif
.I was happy the Celts won but sad the Heat lost
laugh.gif
. Ijust keep cheering for whoever advances while being like "damn
30t6p3b.gif
"

It's nice seeing them both winning right now
pimp.gif
as a change from when it was the Celts winning and the Heat being terrible and vice-versa

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Happened last year
laugh.gif
,it was bittersweet
tired.gif
.I was happy the Celts won but sad the Heat lost
laugh.gif
. Ijust keep cheering for whoever advances while being like "damn
30t6p3b.gif
"

It's nice seeing them both winning right now
pimp.gif
as a change from when it was the Celts winning and the Heat being terrible and vice-versa

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

With the first pick in the 2011 NBA draft, the Cleveland Cavaliers select..... 
nerd.gif

24865671.jpg
.............??

Just saw 1st and 10,Skip Bayless nd Jemele Hill
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

With the first pick in the 2011 NBA draft, the Cleveland Cavaliers select..... 
nerd.gif

24865671.jpg
.............??

Just saw 1st and 10,Skip Bayless nd Jemele Hill
indifferent.gif

Has anyone mentioned that Ted Williams has checked into rehab? Cavs losin' on all levels right now.

Has anyone mentioned that Ted Williams has checked into rehab? Cavs losin' on all levels right now.

apparently, Lebron said tonight before the Clipper game that it was not him that sent out that tweet yesterday

apparently, Lebron said tonight before the Clipper game that it was not him that sent out that tweet yesterday

LOS ANGELES -- LeBron James was firm in his tweet Tuesday night that seemed targeted at his former owner and teammates. But when asked to explain his thoughts Wednesday, James turned evasive.

Speaking before the Heat took on the Clippers at Staples Center, where the Cavs suffered a historic 112-57 loss to the Lakers the night before, James hedged on the meaning of his missive and then even the source.

1966.jpg
It wasn't even a comment from me, it was someone who sent it to me and I sent it out.

LOS ANGELES -- LeBron James was firm in his tweet Tuesday night that seemed targeted at his former owner and teammates. But when asked to explain his thoughts Wednesday, James turned evasive.

Speaking before the Heat took on the Clippers at Staples Center, where the Cavs suffered a historic 112-57 loss to the Lakers the night before, James hedged on the meaning of his missive and then even the source.

1966.jpg
It wasn't even a comment from me, it was someone who sent it to me and I sent it out.

Back
Top Bottom