KingJames23 wrote:

KingJay718 wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:

seasoned vet wrote:

KingJay718 wrote:

calibeebee wrote:

can't believe this dude equated karma with god. C'mon son

roll.gif

He's an NBA player.  You can't equate most of these guys to Harvard graduates (except Shane Battier, Grant Hill, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol among a handful).

- not sure if serious.......

he didnt go to college as we all know but its been well documented that kobe is fairly bright.

Exactly.  He scored exceptionally high on his SAT's, and he could've gone to any college in galaxy. 

An addict at my HS got a 1530 (1600) on the SAT, that doesn't make him smart.

I'm not saying he is dumb, or not bright but you threw Kobe in there with 2 Duke Grads and Gasol (who has legit medical conversations with doctors). Not the same.

*I know my screen name, I know LeBron isn't bright, and I don't hate Kobe*

laugh.gif
I wasn't gonna crack on ya username bro
roll.gif

But fact is an Kobe is an articulate book smart intelligent mofo

I never said he wasn't I just wouldn't throw him in there with Duke grads and Pau. But I know he is a smart guy.

Anytime I say anything about Kobe, first thing I hear is about my username. They act like because I am a LeBron fan that I have to hate Kobe. Which isn't the case, I can appreciate his greatnesss.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Lebron needs to look up the definition of Karma in the dictionary because what happened yesterday had absolutely nothing to do with Karma. Nothing karmatic about it at all.

Is Lebron really that stupid or just incredibly sheltered from reality?
yeah most people use "karma" incorrectly.... hate for lebron and the lakers blowing out the cavs by 50+ have absolutely nothing to do with each other. it's only karma if there is a direct cause and effect....

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Hahah someone tweet Lebron back and tell him that he's a dumb @!% . Did he know he contradicted himself ?

The irony in his tweet is enough fuel to keep 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And see where the cards fall for him and the Heat...

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Lebron needs to look up the definition of Karma in the dictionary because what happened yesterday had absolutely nothing to do with Karma. Nothing karmatic about it at all.

Is Lebron really that stupid or just incredibly sheltered from reality?
yeah most people use "karma" incorrectly.... hate for lebron and the lakers blowing out the cavs by 50+ have absolutely nothing to do with each other. it's only karma if there is a direct cause and effect....

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Hahah someone tweet Lebron back and tell him that he's a dumb @!% . Did he know he contradicted himself ?

The irony in his tweet is enough fuel to keep 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And see where the cards fall for him and the Heat...

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

westcoastsfinest wrote:

seasoned vet wrote:

KingJay718 wrote:

calibeebee wrote:

roll.gif

He's an NBA player.  You can't equate most of these guys to Harvard graduates (except Shane Battier, Grant Hill, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol among a handful).

he didnt go to college as we all know but its been well documented that kobe is fairly bright.

Exactly.  He scored exceptionally high on his SAT's, and he could've gone to any college in galaxy. 

I'm not saying he is dumb, or not bright but you threw Kobe in there with 2 Duke Grads and Gasol (who has legit medical conversations with doctors). Not the same.

1. Going to/graduating from college doesn't necessarily make you bright (e.g. Zuckerberg, Gates).
2. Kobe was recruited by Duke and could've gone there if he chose to.

3. 1080/1600 isn't "exceptionally high" by any means, but if you watch "Kobe Doin' Work," you can definitely see that he's bright from the way he approaches the game.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

westcoastsfinest wrote:

seasoned vet wrote:

KingJay718 wrote:

calibeebee wrote:

roll.gif

1. Going to/graduating from college doesn't necessarily make you bright (e.g. Zuckerberg, Gates).
2. Kobe was recruited by Duke and could've gone there if he chose to.

3. 1080/1600 isn't "exceptionally high" by any means, but if you watch "Kobe Doin' Work," you can definitely see that he's bright from the way he approaches the game.

bet Mo Gotti has the cojones to show up at All-Star weekend festivities just to make himself feel better.

bet Mo Gotti has the cojones to show up at All-Star weekend festivities just to make himself feel better.

Have any of you been over to the Real Cavs Fans fourms? Some of those posts that people made right after the Bron decision ALL the way up to now are downright nasty and sad.

I'm not saying LeBron couldn't have done the whole thing better (he botched it from a professional/PR standpoint) but I'm not exactly sympathizing with Cleveland here. Alot of the Cavs fanbase is made up of a bunch of babies with a false sense of entitlement.

Have any of you been over to the Real Cavs Fans fourms? Some of those posts that people made right after the Bron decision ALL the way up to now are downright nasty and sad.

I'm not saying LeBron couldn't have done the whole thing better (he botched it from a professional/PR standpoint) but I'm not exactly sympathizing with Cleveland here. Alot of the Cavs fanbase is made up of a bunch of babies with a false sense of entitlement.

lebron is so sensitive.... i bet he was cheering for the lakers (would Bird or MJ do that?) he's taking pleasure with a lakers over cavs blowout, meanwhile, the lakers get a win and keep pace with miami for best record and home court.... lebron, you are an idiot.

lebron is so sensitive.... i bet he was cheering for the lakers (would Bird or MJ do that?) he's taking pleasure with a lakers over cavs blowout, meanwhile, the lakers get a win and keep pace with miami for best record and home court.... lebron, you are an idiot.

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Wonder what the TNT crew is gonna have to say about this

Really anticipating this
nerd.gif

But to the subject at hand, Cleveland was missing their whole starting 5 (Except for Mo, I think).

Ya'll really think Cleveland's bench is going to be able to defend and score against the reigning two-peat champs?!
indifferent.gif

The score isn't surprising to me at the least bit'. What surprised me was Cleveland decent record at the beginning of the season. (Not to mention they somehow defeated my Celtics
mad.gif
).

I'm fine wit' LeBreezy's tweet; Now that I think about it, it was probably aimed toward Dan Gilbert. or maybe because LeBreezy heard the Cavs didn't wanna stay in the same hotel as Miami
laugh.gif
+
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Wonder what the TNT crew is gonna have to say about this

Really anticipating this
nerd.gif

But to the subject at hand, Cleveland was missing their whole starting 5 (Except for Mo, I think).

Ya'll really think Cleveland's bench is going to be able to defend and score against the reigning two-peat champs?!
indifferent.gif

The score isn't surprising to me at the least bit'. What surprised me was Cleveland decent record at the beginning of the season. (Not to mention they somehow defeated my Celtics
mad.gif
).

I'm fine wit' LeBreezy's tweet; Now that I think about it, it was probably aimed toward Dan Gilbert. or maybe because LeBreezy heard the Cavs didn't wanna stay in the same hotel as Miami
laugh.gif
+
tongue.gif

Auburn won a National Championship & LeBron Tweeted?

Aww man, Chuck is licking his lips for Thursday night

Auburn won a National Championship & LeBron Tweeted?

Aww man, Chuck is licking his lips for Thursday night

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

laugh.gif
 hating just to hate?... you call lebron sensitive, then THINK that he was cheering for the lakers?... how are you gonna bring in bird and jordan for THINKING that lebron was cheering for another team... salty?

laugh.gif
 hating just to hate?... you call lebron sensitive, then THINK that he was cheering for the lakers?... how are you gonna bring in bird and jordan for THINKING that lebron was cheering for another team... salty?

If he is sensitive, then what is Dan Gilbert and the state of Ohio? Ultra-hyper-mega-splendifirous-sensitive?

Making a tweet directed at an owner who villainized him hardly compares to the hate and vitriol they displayed.

If he is sensitive, then what is Dan Gilbert and the state of Ohio? Ultra-hyper-mega-splendifirous-sensitive?

Making a tweet directed at an owner who villainized him hardly compares to the hate and vitriol they displayed.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i really was rooting for the cavs to end up 8th seed...but if they have given up then i dont think they deserve to be rooted for... ( since i never been a fan of the cavs )
i have never seen a team fall off so fast/hard with just 1 guy leaving... some people say that there is more to it with delonte, shaq, Z leaving but i dont think they would have made a difference...
can you root for a team when the team has given up?.. i still stood by my heat when we won 15 games with shaq, ricky davis a quinn.. damn that was hard times..

And I remember I was excited when we got the chance to draft Beasley
30t6p3b.gif
Still can't believe the team we have now,Riley
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i really was rooting for the cavs to end up 8th seed...but if they have given up then i dont think they deserve to be rooted for... ( since i never been a fan of the cavs )
i have never seen a team fall off so fast/hard with just 1 guy leaving... some people say that there is more to it with delonte, shaq, Z leaving but i dont think they would have made a difference...
can you root for a team when the team has given up?.. i still stood by my heat when we won 15 games with shaq, ricky davis a quinn.. damn that was hard times..

And I remember I was excited when we got the chance to draft Beasley
30t6p3b.gif
Still can't believe the team we have now,Riley
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom