Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

Old school mentality: no matter the opponent play hard day in an day out....no remorse

New school mentality: having some mercy and class against teams that have obviously had a lot of injuries and frankly a roster full of crappy players

I think poppovich is the only coach i see resting all his starters against the cavs and starting/playing his bench...no matter if they win or lose...

what do you think teams should do? because this is just ridiculous.

Old school mentality: no matter the opponent play hard day in an day out....no remorse

New school mentality: having some mercy and class against teams that have obviously had a lot of injuries and frankly a roster full of crappy players

I think poppovich is the only coach i see resting all his starters against the cavs and starting/playing his bench...no matter if they win or lose...

Originally Posted by copped

There's no reason to underestimate any NBA team, or take your game preparation lightly. You get ready like you do for every other team, play your starters, if you're up by 35 by the half, put in the bench unless it gets close again. You don't want to have the players just go through the motions or get lazy, play like you normally do but just use your bench when it's a clear blowout.

There's no reason to underestimate any NBA team, or take your game preparation lightly. You get ready like you do for every other team, play your starters, if you're up by 35 by the half, put in the bench unless it gets close again. You don't want to have the players just go through the motions or get lazy, play like you normally do but just use your bench when it's a clear blowout.

So there's a threads where they're made fun of by the amount of points they lose? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

So there's a threads where they're made fun of by the amount of points they lose? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by J de PHX

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Naa,this thread was made because they almost lost by 60 points to the Lakers. All the other foolishness in here has nothing to do with the Cavs this season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J de PHX

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Naa,this thread was made because they almost lost by 60 points to the Lakers. All the other foolishness in here has nothing to do with the Cavs this season
laugh.gif

They should continue to kick that %%!. They're paid to play the game. Just because the other team can't stop you doesn't mean you should stop.
I remember I think it was Tom Brady after being accused of running up the score one game who said something along the lines of:

" You think what we're doing is bad look at the other team. They just got their $@%## kicked and are looking to get paid for it next week. "

I don't remember the exact quote but thats pretty much what he was saying.

They should continue to kick that %%!. They're paid to play the game. Just because the other team can't stop you doesn't mean you should stop.
I remember I think it was Tom Brady after being accused of running up the score one game who said something along the lines of:

" You think what we're doing is bad look at the other team. They just got their $@%## kicked and are looking to get paid for it next week. "

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

It will get even more depressing when they probably wont land the number one pick
laugh.gif
I hate the draft lottery but this would be hilarious.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

It will get even more depressing when they probably wont land the number one pick
laugh.gif
I hate the draft lottery but this would be hilarious.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

exactly, only reason to call off the dogs is to protect/rest your players, not because of mercy..... there is no mercy in professional sports.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

exactly, only reason to call off the dogs is to protect/rest your players, not because of mercy..... there is no mercy in professional sports.

naw d stern will make the cavs win the first pick. compensation for lebron leaving. no way in hell he doesnt make that happen. the cavs are playing like a d league team.

naw d stern will make the cavs win the first pick. compensation for lebron leaving. no way in hell he doesnt make that happen. the cavs are playing like a d league team.

Back
Top Bottom