Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Yeah, somebody is maaad here.

You got me. I am totally only a LeBron fan. He's totally my favorite player of all time, let alone current favorite player in the league. It's totally not Grant Hill at all. I totally started following the NBA with LeBron's first game in the league. I hate the 90s NBA, don't care about it at all. Care to guess my second favorite player? It's totally not Hakeem Olajuwon. Third? Ben Wallace. Fourth? Scottie Pippen. LeBron may be my #5.

Poor Kobe.. Things got so rough for him when Shaq left.. Which was his fault in the first place. He only had Luke Walton, Kareem Rush, Slava Medvedenko, and Deven George? They didn't gain Lamar Odom and Caron Butler? Oh, I see you mentioned them later on. "Nice pieces". Can't tell if you were being sarcastic, but yeah, they actually were nice pieces. One of them went on to become a legit (non-LeBron made Mo Williams type) all-star. So what happened then? The Lakers were 28-38 in the 66 games he played that season and 6-10 in the 16 games he missed. No difference whatsoever. He couldn't get anything going with that team. Yeah, it took a while for the Celtics and the Bulls to rebuild after Bird and MJ left. But Kobe didn't leave. He wanted to
laugh.gif
, until the Lakers got the most one-sided trade in history (man, those Grizzlies sure are rebuilding, they both got something out of the trade, right?
eyes.gif
) with his noble move to demand a trade, as opposed to a %@*%% move of signing to a team of one's choice as a free agent. Kobe prior to Gasol: 45 and 42 wins. Gasol prior to Kobe: 50 and 49 wins. Be sad all you want. This is another fact. ANY pro-Kobe positive spin you can put to the failures of the 04-07 Lakers doesn't even come close to what is being unraveled before our very eyes this season: The truth about LeBron's supporting cast all these years, or as you Kobe extremists called it, "the best supporting cast in the league".

Oh, so it was only one player? Well then, it's nice to know that ring winners such as Randy Brown or Bill Wennington (twin towers!) would've had a bigger chance to win a ring with Shaq instead of LeBron or prime Barkley. We can do this all day. Saying that a player is better than another player just because he has rings = IDIOCY! Always has been, always will be. Saying that a player who didn't win a championship was somehow therefore incapable of winning, especially a player who is stuck with a bunch of bums who go from the best record in the league with him to the worst record in the league without him = IDIOCY!

Yeah,
laugh.gif
... Game 5 should matter more over game 7 as to determine who was the Finals MVP of that series... Only if it suits Kobe, that is. Customization to the fullest. And yeah, I know that there are some who said that Kobe should've been finals MVP even if they lost. I only wish that that was the most outrageous statement they made about Kobe. Yeah, it sure is a mystery why so many Kobe huggers around the nation would choose a hyped up "better than MJ" American over a tall goofy looking Euro whose game is based on fundamentals and not flash.

What game am I talking about where Gasol was a softie scapegoat despite grabbing 20 rebounds? This one:

http://www.basketball-ref...scores/201011110DEN.html

Go dig up the thread from this game earlier in the season and I can assure you that softie Gasoft is the scapegoat.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Yeah, somebody is maaad here.

You got me. I am totally only a LeBron fan. He's totally my favorite player of all time, let alone current favorite player in the league. It's totally not Grant Hill at all. I totally started following the NBA with LeBron's first game in the league. I hate the 90s NBA, don't care about it at all. Care to guess my second favorite player? It's totally not Hakeem Olajuwon. Third? Ben Wallace. Fourth? Scottie Pippen. LeBron may be my #5.

Poor Kobe.. Things got so rough for him when Shaq left.. Which was his fault in the first place. He only had Luke Walton, Kareem Rush, Slava Medvedenko, and Deven George? They didn't gain Lamar Odom and Caron Butler? Oh, I see you mentioned them later on. "Nice pieces". Can't tell if you were being sarcastic, but yeah, they actually were nice pieces. One of them went on to become a legit (non-LeBron made Mo Williams type) all-star. So what happened then? The Lakers were 28-38 in the 66 games he played that season and 6-10 in the 16 games he missed. No difference whatsoever. He couldn't get anything going with that team. Yeah, it took a while for the Celtics and the Bulls to rebuild after Bird and MJ left. But Kobe didn't leave. He wanted to
laugh.gif
, until the Lakers got the most one-sided trade in history (man, those Grizzlies sure are rebuilding, they both got something out of the trade, right?
eyes.gif
) with his noble move to demand a trade, as opposed to a %@*%% move of signing to a team of one's choice as a free agent. Kobe prior to Gasol: 45 and 42 wins. Gasol prior to Kobe: 50 and 49 wins. Be sad all you want. This is another fact. ANY pro-Kobe positive spin you can put to the failures of the 04-07 Lakers doesn't even come close to what is being unraveled before our very eyes this season: The truth about LeBron's supporting cast all these years, or as you Kobe extremists called it, "the best supporting cast in the league".

Oh, so it was only one player? Well then, it's nice to know that ring winners such as Randy Brown or Bill Wennington (twin towers!) would've had a bigger chance to win a ring with Shaq instead of LeBron or prime Barkley. We can do this all day. Saying that a player is better than another player just because he has rings = IDIOCY! Always has been, always will be. Saying that a player who didn't win a championship was somehow therefore incapable of winning, especially a player who is stuck with a bunch of bums who go from the best record in the league with him to the worst record in the league without him = IDIOCY!

Yeah,
laugh.gif
... Game 5 should matter more over game 7 as to determine who was the Finals MVP of that series... Only if it suits Kobe, that is. Customization to the fullest. And yeah, I know that there are some who said that Kobe should've been finals MVP even if they lost. I only wish that that was the most outrageous statement they made about Kobe. Yeah, it sure is a mystery why so many Kobe huggers around the nation would choose a hyped up "better than MJ" American over a tall goofy looking Euro whose game is based on fundamentals and not flash.

What game am I talking about where Gasol was a softie scapegoat despite grabbing 20 rebounds? This one:

http://www.basketball-ref...scores/201011110DEN.html

Go dig up the thread from this game earlier in the season and I can assure you that softie Gasoft is the scapegoat.

"Of course it does. But since you do say it is a TEAM sport, did Bron's cast have anything to do with the Cavs getting 60+ win seasons or was it all him? Cause they have fell completely off the map without him."

I've said that it's a team game since day one, especially with the Cavs winning 60 games. It's wasn't just LBJ. Yes the Cavs suck right now and missing Bron is the main reason why, but they also have injured players, decent/solid players that went to other teams (Z, Shaq, Delonte), and a new coach and system. I think that the Cavs wouldn't be a great team like they have been before (.500 or so) with him staying and all these other things in effect.

"If he doesn't, then he will be blamed, no one else."

Other players still need to play well. Wade and Bosh and company gotta do their thing too, because LeBron can average 60 a game and not win any titles if no one else can put the ball through the hoop and the other TEAM is scoring 61 per game. And you would blame LeBron for this?

This "blame this guy/that guy" nonsense needs to stop.

"Of course it does. But since you do say it is a TEAM sport, did Bron's cast have anything to do with the Cavs getting 60+ win seasons or was it all him? Cause they have fell completely off the map without him."

I've said that it's a team game since day one, especially with the Cavs winning 60 games. It's wasn't just LBJ. Yes the Cavs suck right now and missing Bron is the main reason why, but they also have injured players, decent/solid players that went to other teams (Z, Shaq, Delonte), and a new coach and system. I think that the Cavs wouldn't be a great team like they have been before (.500 or so) with him staying and all these other things in effect.

"If he doesn't, then he will be blamed, no one else."

Other players still need to play well. Wade and Bosh and company gotta do their thing too, because LeBron can average 60 a game and not win any titles if no one else can put the ball through the hoop and the other TEAM is scoring 61 per game. And you would blame LeBron for this?

This "blame this guy/that guy" nonsense needs to stop.

on the original subject..

this 8 man team they have tonight is the worst team I have ever seen take the court for an NBA game.

on the original subject..

this 8 man team they have tonight is the worst team I have ever seen take the court for an NBA game.

ever since the loss to the Heat, the Cavs are 0 for everything..... you guys are just gonna have to accept that Lebron was right and it was all about him.

ever since the loss to the Heat, the Cavs are 0 for everything..... you guys are just gonna have to accept that Lebron was right and it was all about him.

I feel for Cavs fans, 2 seasons ago we only had 15 wins.

But this is what they get for dancing around and doing all those dumb pre-game crap.

I feel for Cavs fans, 2 seasons ago we only had 15 wins.

But this is what they get for dancing around and doing all those dumb pre-game crap.

Back
Top Bottom