roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This +%#% is embarrassing. I feel like I can't even show my face in Cleve
http://twitter.com/mogotti2

DAMN

SMH at lebrons tweet

"Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

can some1 tell him the cavs were ridiculously undermanned?
cant stand this mans ego... I guess he is the one that cant let it go... needs to be slapped for mentioning God like God is on his side or something.
eyes.gif

SMH at lebrons tweet

"Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

cant stand this mans ego... I guess he is the one that cant let it go... needs to be slapped for mentioning God like God is on his side or something.
eyes.gif

"Wonder if God also saw the game he threw last year."

I wonder if you saw that same game where the amazing sidekicks Mo and Antawn had 18 points COMBINED? And the Cavs played NO DEFENSE whatsoever?

So not only does Bron have to score for his teammates AND help them guard Rondo/Allen/Garnett while guarding Pierce, he must also be the team's coach and bus driver on road games. That must be it.

"Wonder if God also saw the game he threw last year."

I wonder if you saw that same game where the amazing sidekicks Mo and Antawn had 18 points COMBINED? And the Cavs played NO DEFENSE whatsoever?

So not only does Bron have to score for his teammates AND help them guard Rondo/Allen/Garnett while guarding Pierce, he must also be the team's coach and bus driver on road games. That must be it.

They would've been better off starting a brawl and forcing the game to end
laugh.gif

They would've been better off starting a brawl and forcing the game to end
laugh.gif

There should be an amnesty rule for such situations though. Feel bad for the cavs team- That must have killed their spirit for the whole season.

There should be an amnesty rule for such situations though. Feel bad for the cavs team- That must have killed their spirit for the whole season.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

SMH at lebrons tweet

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Even if they were undermanned this is still the NBA. You're supposed to show up and play. These dudes played with NO emotion or heart,they just wanted to get it over quick.They haven't showed up all year.
30t6p3b.gif
at using that as an excuse for that sad excuse of a team not showing up. This isn't the first time they've been dismantled this season,it's just the worst. Were they undermanned all those other games? Do they have the worst record in the league because of injuries huh?

Originally Posted by Nermindee

SMH at lebrons tweet

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Even if they were undermanned this is still the NBA. You're supposed to show up and play. These dudes played with NO emotion or heart,they just wanted to get it over quick.They haven't showed up all year.
30t6p3b.gif
at using that as an excuse for that sad excuse of a team not showing up. This isn't the first time they've been dismantled this season,it's just the worst. Were they undermanned all those other games? Do they have the worst record in the league because of injuries huh?

Cant front..I enjoy the villainous Bron...I think he needs to slow down a bit though 
laugh.gif

Cant front..I enjoy the villainous Bron...I think he needs to slow down a bit though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom