Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

21lj0y0.png
Is no one going to point out the idiocy in associating God and karma?
roll.gif
Dude is a buffoon.

Wonder if God also saw the game he threw last year.

He probably saw both games they played last season against this team that beat them 112-57.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

21lj0y0.png
Is no one going to point out the idiocy in associating God and karma?
roll.gif
Dude is a buffoon.

Wonder if God also saw the game he threw last year.

He probably saw both games they played last season against this team that beat them 112-57.

Stopped watching when it was 27-12. Didn't expect this
eek.gif

Looking like one of those scores from a game of My Player on 2K11

Stopped watching when it was 27-12. Didn't expect this
eek.gif

Looking like one of those scores from a game of My Player on 2K11

Smh at Lebron - he corny for that. A real man would say nothing about this whole thing. Everytime he says something, he sounds like the most uneducated sports player ever. Yeah the Cavs played bad but those are your former teammates. All that #%!$ he used to say about hes all about making his teammates better and their like family, that's all fake.

Smh at Lebron - he corny for that. A real man would say nothing about this whole thing. Everytime he says something, he sounds like the most uneducated sports player ever. Yeah the Cavs played bad but those are your former teammates. All that #%!$ he used to say about hes all about making his teammates better and their like family, that's all fake.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

indifferent.gif

You sound salty

indifferent.gif

You sound salty

These responses from other forum pretty much sum up my feelings:
I don't see the big deal. Knee jerk response from me was, "Could you be any more classless, Lebron?" But then I remembered that Gilbert and Cavs fans did ask for this. He has every right to gloat and say whatever he wants to Cavs fans and management who have said everything in the book to LB ...

What normal human wouldn't feel how LeBron feel's now. He devoted 7 years of his life to them and when he decided it was enough, they turned on him like a pack of wolves and wished the worse upon him. The image he was shown just after the decision of people burning his jersey would of hurt like hell. How could anybody with a sense of dignity or fight not wanna retaliate? He only embarrassed the cavs in Cleveland and possibly this tweet, if it was even about the game. He's consistantly defended Cleveland and praised the organisation, which is more than a lot of people would do if they were subjected with the hate he recieved back in July.

I don't see the big deal. Knee jerk response from me was, "Could you be any more classless, Lebron?" But then I remembered that Gilbert and Cavs fans did ask for this. He has every right to gloat and say whatever he wants to Cavs fans and management who have said everything in the book to LB ...

What normal human wouldn't feel how LeBron feel's now. He devoted 7 years of his life to them and when he decided it was enough, they turned on him like a pack of wolves and wished the worse upon him. The image he was shown just after the decision of people burning his jersey would of hurt like hell. How could anybody with a sense of dignity or fight not wanna retaliate? He only embarrassed the cavs in Cleveland and possibly this tweet, if it was even about the game. He's consistantly defended Cleveland and praised the organisation, which is more than a lot of people would do if they were subjected with the hate he recieved back in July.

Lebron is such a cornball, crazy how he still hasn't grown up yet.

He was more mature when he was 18.

Lebron is such a cornball, crazy how he still hasn't grown up yet.

He was more mature when he was 18.

can some1 tell him the cavs were ridiculously undermanned?

And what would've the result been had they been fully manned? 112-67 instead of 112-57?

Were they also undermanned throughout a couple of games ago when they were still 8-27?

Let's analyze this "undermanned" statement LeBron haters cling to once and for all, player by player:

1. They lost a 163 year-old Shaq. The same Shaq they won 66 games without two seasons ago?
2. They lost Big Z. The same Big Z who as a 27 year-old in his prime led the Cavs to a 17-65 record in 2002-03, the last season before Bron got there?
3. They lost Delonte West. Yeah, he was such a key player.
eyes.gif
He played 64 games in the 08-09 (66 wins) season and 60 games in the 09-10 (61 wins) seasons. There is no difference between the Cavs records with him and without him. On the other hand, the Cavs were 1-7 in the eight games LeBron missed in the 08-09 and 09-10 seasons. What is your excuse for that?
4. On the other hand, they gained Antawn Jamsion who they didn't have from game 1 last season and Ramon Sessions.

Unless you mean "ridiculously undermanned" as in "they didn't have LeBron", then step off.

can some1 tell him the cavs were ridiculously undermanned?

And what would've the result been had they been fully manned? 112-67 instead of 112-57?

Were they also undermanned throughout a couple of games ago when they were still 8-27?

Let's analyze this "undermanned" statement LeBron haters cling to once and for all, player by player:

1. They lost a 163 year-old Shaq. The same Shaq they won 66 games without two seasons ago?
2. They lost Big Z. The same Big Z who as a 27 year-old in his prime led the Cavs to a 17-65 record in 2002-03, the last season before Bron got there?
3. They lost Delonte West. Yeah, he was such a key player.
eyes.gif
He played 64 games in the 08-09 (66 wins) season and 60 games in the 09-10 (61 wins) seasons. There is no difference between the Cavs records with him and without him. On the other hand, the Cavs were 1-7 in the eight games LeBron missed in the 08-09 and 09-10 seasons. What is your excuse for that?
4. On the other hand, they gained Antawn Jamsion who they didn't have from game 1 last season and Ramon Sessions.

Unless you mean "ridiculously undermanned" as in "they didn't have LeBron", then step off.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

THIS !!!

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

THIS !!!

I agree that LeBron should just shut up about the Cavs though. He played for them, he doesn't anymore. That's it. And it's not like he needs to make an effort to expose the Cavs. These fools are exposing themselves.

I agree that LeBron should just shut up about the Cavs though. He played for them, he doesn't anymore. That's it. And it's not like he needs to make an effort to expose the Cavs. These fools are exposing themselves.

someone said this on twitter - 
" Lebron tomorrow morning "I didnt even know what 'Karma' meant"

Back
Top Bottom