Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

someone said this on twitter - 
" Lebron tomorrow morning "I didnt even know what 'Karma' meant"

wow how does a professional team do this. im thinking my city wont have a franchise 5-10 yrs from now if this keeps up. i just dont see us being good again forreal. anybody who played with lebron needs to be traded, cut, waived, released, punched, he owns their hearts and minds. this dude mo always acting soft on twitter. man up and hoop clown. what did yall expect tho, Varejao was our best player by a long shot lmao.

wow how does a professional team do this. im thinking my city wont have a franchise 5-10 yrs from now if this keeps up. i just dont see us being good again forreal. anybody who played with lebron needs to be traded, cut, waived, released, punched, he owns their hearts and minds. this dude mo always acting soft on twitter. man up and hoop clown. what did yall expect tho, Varejao was our best player by a long shot lmao.

laugh.gif
I love it. For years, we heard from those Cleveland clowns about being "elite". And now that team was exposed for what it really is, or was, Lebron and a bunch of NBDL mops.

laugh.gif
I love it. For years, we heard from those Cleveland clowns about being "elite". And now that team was exposed for what it really is, or was, Lebron and a bunch of NBDL mops.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Nermindee

SMH at lebrons tweet

"Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

can some1 tell him the cavs were ridiculously undermanned?
cant stand this mans ego... I guess he is the one that cant let it go... needs to be slapped for mentioning God like God is on his side or something.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Even if they were undermanned this is still the NBA. You're supposed to show up and play. These dudes played with NO emotion or heart,they just wanted to get it over quick.They haven't showed up all year.
30t6p3b.gif
at using that as an excuse for that sad excuse of a team not showing up. This isn't the first time they've been dismantled this season,it's just the worst. Were they undermanned all those other games? Do they have the worst record in the league because of injuries huh?
laugh.gif
prime example of reading something and taking it out of context...
roll.gif
what? you seem angry about something... lol @ you trying to explain to me how much the cavs suck when I can care less if they got beat down by a hundred or lose by a buzzer beater, the point I was trying to show was that lebron is an idiot. And if you still dont get it, then you should just go to the corner and think about it a little harder.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Nermindee

SMH at lebrons tweet

"Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

can some1 tell him the cavs were ridiculously undermanned?
cant stand this mans ego... I guess he is the one that cant let it go... needs to be slapped for mentioning God like God is on his side or something.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Even if they were undermanned this is still the NBA. You're supposed to show up and play. These dudes played with NO emotion or heart,they just wanted to get it over quick.They haven't showed up all year.
30t6p3b.gif
at using that as an excuse for that sad excuse of a team not showing up. This isn't the first time they've been dismantled this season,it's just the worst. Were they undermanned all those other games? Do they have the worst record in the league because of injuries huh?
laugh.gif
prime example of reading something and taking it out of context...
roll.gif
what? you seem angry about something... lol @ you trying to explain to me how much the cavs suck when I can care less if they got beat down by a hundred or lose by a buzzer beater, the point I was trying to show was that lebron is an idiot. And if you still dont get it, then you should just go to the corner and think about it a little harder.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Lebron is such a cornball, crazy how he still hasn't grown up yet.

He was more mature when he was 18.

Gilbert deserves it...I remember taking many shots at lebron on twitter earlier this season prior to the Heat/Cavs game. Plus we cant forget this hissy fit from Gilbert

Lebron's shot is short and vague response in comparison.

2mq2el3.jpg

Lebron is such a cornball, crazy how he still hasn't grown up yet.

He was more mature when he was 18.

Gilbert deserves it...I remember taking many shots at lebron on twitter earlier this season prior to the Heat/Cavs game. Plus we cant forget this hissy fit from Gilbert

Lebron's shot is short and vague response in comparison.

2mq2el3.jpg

^

Just take a look @ that letter everything bron said in his tweet beside God is mentioned in it plus more 
30t6p3b.gif

^

Just take a look @ that letter everything bron said in his tweet beside God is mentioned in it plus more 
30t6p3b.gif

Comic sans.
roll.gif

That letter is so hilarious, but damn, Lebron ... just move on ... you & your talents in South Beach.

Comic sans.
roll.gif

That letter is so hilarious, but damn, Lebron ... just move on ... you & your talents in South Beach.

Comic sans.
roll.gif

Easy for us to say just move on, but some the things thats been directed towards him by Gilbert/Cavs fans toward him and his family/friends have been completely out of line. I understand if the things said stick with him for a while...and he has a right to retaliate IMO.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I agree that LeBron should just shut up about the Cavs though. He played for them, he doesn't anymore. That's it. And it's not like he needs to make an effort to expose the Cavs. These fools are exposing themselves.

This. 

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I agree that LeBron should just shut up about the Cavs though. He played for them, he doesn't anymore. That's it. And it's not like he needs to make an effort to expose the Cavs. These fools are exposing themselves.

This. 

Comic sans.
roll.gif

Easy for us to say just move on, but some the things thats been directed towards him by Gilbert/Cavs fans toward him and his family/friends have been completely out of line. I understand if the things said stick with him for a while...and he has a right to retaliate IMO.

Can't even blame Bron for this. Danny boy made some big claims and took major shots in that letter. He better be trying to make some serious deals moving forward. The bad record plus this beat down really isn't a good look to say the least.

Can't even blame Bron for this. Danny boy made some big claims and took major shots in that letter. He better be trying to make some serious deals moving forward. The bad record plus this beat down really isn't a good look to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom