Are the infrared am 90's confirmed for 08?

I hope this retro talk is true. My pair is looking blah right now. Could only afford 1 at the tyme but will make sure to get 2-3 pairs.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by fingerollin

i find it rather curious that in december 2005 half of you were saying pass on the infra90's because they were GR and everywhere but now some hype hit and it's, please please please retro these nike
smh.gif

What the hell this guy talking about? You must live somewhere people don't buy kicks. These%#%!%+ sold out in NYC. Footlocker were selling out like hotcakes and kept getting more shipments in. I remember people even heading to fcny and paying more than retail. Eventually everyone had them and a FEW footlockers in not so heavily populated were sitting on them. I never remember it even going on sale because I was waiting for it to go on sale thinking it was a gr since I had bought 1 for retail already. So yea these did sell out like crazy just maybe not where your from.

you are sadly mistaken, i live between school and nyc and they were readily available in nyc as late as the following summer
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

There was a post in the pickup thread where a dude had a shoe thats was similar to the infared 90 but with a different color swoosh, so dude might be tellin the truth.
Pretty sure dude said those were iD's.

A couple of random points I want to make:

1) If the don't retro them this year, they wont until 2010. I think this makes sense because 2010 will be the 20th anniversary of their original release,so it will almost definitely drop then...just like the OG '97's dropped in 2007. So if this is the case, there's no way they will drop in 2009since it would defeat the purpose to drop in back to back years.

2) I recieved word from a very reliable source (Nike iD studio worker) that mesh will return in March (along with new materials). However the regular colorswont be like before, so no chance in iDing Infareds or Lasers. Now what I don't know is if these options will be iD studio exclusives or available to thereAND online.

3) Two questions: Someone on page 2 said Neon 95's are CONFIRMED for a release this year. Where was it confirmed and what month? Thanks.

Those ID infrareds are%!!%!$%%! on a lot of kicks. I wonder if there are anymore left.

Here's the picture from the pick-up post.

7x1o13b.jpg

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Those ID infrareds are%!!%!$%%! on a lot of kicks. I wonder if there are anymore left.

7x1o13b.jpg

Dear Nike,

- Tyler

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

1) If the don't retro them this year, they wont until 2010. I think this makes sense because 2010 will be the 20th anniversary of their original release, so it will almost definitely drop then...just like the OG '97's dropped in 2007. So if this is the case, there's no way they will drop in 2009 since it would defeat the purpose to drop in back to back years.

2) I recieved word from a very reliable source (Nike iD studio worker) that mesh will return in March (along with new materials). However the regular colors wont be like before, so no chance in iDing Infareds or Lasers. Now what I don't know is if these options will be iD studio exclusives or available to there AND online.

3) Two questions: Someone on page 2 said Neon 95's are CONFIRMED for a release this year. Where was it confirmed and what month? Thanks.

on nicekicks they confirmed it and they didnt say what month.

Originally Posted by spacej23

7x1o13b.jpg

Dear Nike,

- Tyler
Did you pick up those iD'ed infareds at Niketown NYC? I copped 3 pairs of 13s there about a month ago, and they said they were running out sincethere was only 200 made.

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

1) If the don't retro them this year, they wont until 2010. I think this makes sense because 2010 will be the 20th anniversary of their original release, so it will almost definitely drop then...just like the OG '97's dropped in 2007. So if this is the case, there's no way they will drop in 2009 since it would defeat the purpose to drop in back to back years.

2) I recieved word from a very reliable source (Nike iD studio worker) that mesh will return in March (along with new materials). However the regular colors wont be like before, so no chance in iDing Infareds or Lasers. Now what I don't know is if these options will be iD studio exclusives or available to there AND online.

on nicekicks they confirmed it and they didnt say what month.

Cool, thanks for the info. I'm sure the month will be revealed sooner or later. I just want to know so I have time to save up the mega bucks for mymass purchase of these when they drop. I see how the demand is and I will not miss out this time around.

7x1o13b.jpg

Dear Nike,

- Tyler
Did you pick up those iD'ed infareds at Niketown NYC? I copped 3 pairs of 13s there about a month ago, and they said they were running out since there was only 200 made.
That isn't my pic. It sucks you took all the 13s though.
frown.gif

Did they have anymore? Were they a ntny exlcusive?

Man I miss these. Nike really needs to retro these in 08. Didn't they get retroed in 03 but with a mesh tounge?

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by beh235

Infrareds are already out. Almost didn't believe it myself until I saw them on the shelf at work. They look aight, except the swoosh is infrared instead of grey like on the og. I'll try to take pics. P.S. It is NOT the hybrid, it's the OG AM 90.

infrared swoosh = NOT infrareds

OK, I made a mistake, calm the F*** down. It's only shoes

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

Infrareds are already out. Almost didn't believe it myself until I saw them on the shelf at work. They look aight, except the swoosh is infrared instead of grey like on the og. I'll try to take pics. P.S. It is NOT the hybrid, it's the OG AM 90.

ducktales

Ducktales? lol. No, it didn't make any sense, the ones I saw were the ID 90's. They are close enough to the infrareds, only difference isthe color of the swoosh, it's red instead of silver. Big difference, woohoo. lol. Just wanted to clarify for you shoalin23jordan and anyone who might wantto read this response before they lose their damn mind over this shoe....

roll.gif
at those "Infrareds". Whoever decided to design those needsto quit life. The red sockliner and swoosh look HORRIBLE with the Infrared.

As far as these being released again, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. They'll come out again, without a doubt. Hopefully sooner than later.

if i would have know these were going to be going for like this i would have never sold my pair..

7x1o13b.jpg

Dear Nike,

- Tyler
Did you pick up those iD'ed infareds at Niketown NYC? I copped 3 pairs of 13s there about a month ago, and they said they were running out since there was only 200 made.
That isn't my pic. It sucks you took all the 13s though.
frown.gif

Did they have anymore? Were they a ntny exlcusive?
Well surprisingly, I didn't take all the 13s. Even though I copped 3 of them, they had at least 1 or 2 more because I was thinking of ODing andthey had more if I wanted them. I wanted to keep one, sell one, and don't know what to do with the third. But I'd say that by now they may be gone.Still it doesn't hurt to call em up and see. I got mine about a month ago and they said they got them two weeks prior to that. So you may have a chance.

And yeah, they were a NTNY exclusive. I had a post up before too. They were iDed by Carson Palmer of the Bengals. Only 200 pairs were made exclusively for theNike iD studio in NYC and are/were only sold there. There were 3 other 90 exclusives too. One was done by Serena Williams (red and white), Ben Roethlisberger(navy and either black or grey), and by someone else I forgot but had a nice color, which was laser blue and grey. ALL 4 were mesh and synthetic suede.Basically they allowed the players to design their own sneakers with the old pallete and color schemes for iDs.

Speaking of which, I think that's where the confusion is on this thread. The person that said it dropped probably meant these because these look exactlylike the Infareds, just with a red swoosh. Here are the pics:

So as you can see, the only difference between these and the Infareds are the red swoosh and red lining, and the silver tongue tag. Other than that, this willbe the closest thing to Infareds until they get retroed. Hope that clears things up.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

roll.gif
at those "Infrareds". Whoever decided to design those needs to quit life. The red sockliner and swoosh look HORRIBLE with the Infrared.

As far as these being released again, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. They'll come out again, without a doubt. Hopefully sooner than later.

Agreed, the red kills it. But hey, at lease nobody will be all up in my feet looking at the lining.

Yo I said the same thing. As soon as I turned the corner to where they were at, my eyes popped out cause I was shocked to see them.

Those were my pics. I bought them at NTNY last sunday for $120. They had plenty of sizes left.

beh235- Did you work last sunday about 4pm? Maybe you helped me out.

Back
Top Bottom