Are the Jordan Laser I's FlightClub Release?

Im wondering because there hasn't been word on it. Some sites saying November 8 and others 22nd.
Does anyone have an idea?

^^^thanks for da link. i know Citysole got em but i really not trying to pay over retail when i could wait. The only thing is when is the confirmed date is?

11/08/2008 Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Premier
332134-061 Black/Varsity Red-White
$115

Originally Posted by blahzee

11/08/2008 Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Premier
332134-061 Black/Varsity Red-White
$115

eek.gif
I think you have wrong shoe...those are black and red 1s...i think theseare FC only because my store said they're not getting em...hope that helps
nerd.gif

^^^ no those are the lasers. the lasers are black, have a white midsole, and a red jumpman on the tongue.

they are a flightclub exclusive along with the "Gucci" red colorway

Easy...if they're an exclusive. I won't pick up. Money is to tight right now to be worrying about some FC exclusive.

They may end up being a FC exclusive and still make it to some stores, like the FC AJF 3's. They ended up at House of Hoops and a few online outlets, butnot to most boutiques our chain stores. Online so far the lasers were on citysole, but they took them down. And kixclusive and kix-files has them online aswell.

Originally Posted by hassan16

^^^ no those are the lasers. the lasers are black, have a white midsole, and a red jumpman on the tongue.

they are a flightclub exclusive along with the "Gucci" red colorway
laugh.gif
if im wrong my mistake all the descriptions of black, red,and white colorways sound the same
grin.gif

okay so checked with my store and they getting the LASER 1s... BUT the RED TOE BOX SUADE they have no idea do think those are a Flight Club Exclusive...and RDfor both of these shoes are 11/22/08

very nice shoes

but can someone confirm the exact details on this release (when and the availability). people are saying conflicting infos

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

They are indeed a Flight Club exclusive

No they are not, my store got the Premiere AJF 3s too. These will be released in some stores. They are NOT Flight club exclusives.

I think november 22 is when the 1's with straps release. I believe the lasers and gucci's are a few weeks earlier. I have seen both all over e bay, anda few sites, so they can't be too exclusive.

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

They are indeed a Flight Club exclusive
If anyone has a flightclub membership I will pay the cost for the shoes and extra if someone can get these for me, please message me for details.thanks

My local Footaction is gettin them on the 8th. Im just glad i dont gotta stay up and worry bout them

Back
Top Bottom