Are their any announcers more bias than the Trailblazers?

watching the Blazers/Lakers game and good lord
laugh.gif

its comicals how these guys are such homers
laugh.gif

watching the Blazers/Lakers game and good lord
laugh.gif

its comicals how these guys are such homers
laugh.gif

Heinsohn takes the cake. His hatred for the refs is hilarious. The Blazers are very close though-- the Blazers announcers were steaming when they were chanting MVP for Kobe in the Rose Garden tonight.
laugh.gif

-On a side note, Ralph Lawler is that dude.

Heinsohn takes the cake. His hatred for the refs is hilarious. The Blazers are very close though-- the Blazers announcers were steaming when they were chanting MVP for Kobe in the Rose Garden tonight.
laugh.gif

-On a side note, Ralph Lawler is that dude.

Thunder team. Grant Long / Brian Davis.

i know the clips aren't good, but they were talking about the lack of cohesion with Kaman in there without taking into account it was his 2nd game back. that's just one example.

Thunder team. Grant Long / Brian Davis.

i know the clips aren't good, but they were talking about the lack of cohesion with Kaman in there without taking into account it was his 2nd game back. that's just one example.

BOSTON IS THE WORST... i live in the portland area.. they are bad, but not as bad as boston

BOSTON IS THE WORST... i live in the portland area.. they are bad, but not as bad as boston

Originally Posted by CP1708

You people will never fully understand. NEVER

I understand. It kills me how they can't remove themselves from the homer mentality. They're so biased, it's annoying. They'll praise a player when he does something good and then defend him when he makes a mistake. They'll critique opposing players for non-basketball related things. S M H

My all time least favorite (most biased and idiotic) announce team of all time is the Chicago White Sox team. (Close second is Boston Celtics)

Originally Posted by CP1708

You people will never fully understand. NEVER

I understand. It kills me how they can't remove themselves from the homer mentality. They're so biased, it's annoying. They'll praise a player when he does something good and then defend him when he makes a mistake. They'll critique opposing players for non-basketball related things. S M H

My all time least favorite (most biased and idiotic) announce team of all time is the Chicago White Sox team. (Close second is Boston Celtics)

They gave credit to Greg Oden for a 9 game win streak vs us in Portland......uhhhhhh.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom