Are these happening??!! Zoom BB 1.5 .

Why don't we banish all the speculation, settle this once and for all, and see the zoom bb 1.5 in its bare !

http://bbs.hoopchina.com/2954730.html

BTW, I'm extremely disappointed.  I was seriously considering buying these off ebay for $160 
sick.gif

Wow forefoot only unit!!! The blatant increasing cheapness and cutting corners is really getting on my nerves. Speechless

Wow forefoot only unit!!! The blatant increasing cheapness and cutting corners is really getting on my nerves. Speechless

With forefoot only zoom I doubt many people here in the US would buy them at all. I know I wouldn't. Easy pass just like the zoom rookies.

With forefoot only zoom I doubt many people here in the US would buy them at all. I know I wouldn't. Easy pass just like the zoom rookies.

^

A tiny zoom bag in the heel the size of the forefoot zoom in kobe v's lol.

-_- @ Nike and no heel zoom -_-

^

A tiny zoom bag in the heel the size of the forefoot zoom in kobe v's lol.

-_- @ Nike and no heel zoom -_-

Yeah zoom rookies heel zoom unit looks like half a stick of gum. Nothing in the forefoot. Utterly ridiculous. Posted a pic in the zoom rookie thread. It's basically like buying the fp1 but with normal insoles instead of the zoom insoles

Yeah zoom rookies heel zoom unit looks like half a stick of gum. Nothing in the forefoot. Utterly ridiculous. Posted a pic in the zoom rookie thread. It's basically like buying the fp1 but with normal insoles instead of the zoom insoles

well.......... thats the may reason why im looking forward to the Lebron IX Elites. Zoom air inside a 360 air max bag, best of both worlds and i hope it turns out being revolutionary.

well.......... thats the may reason why im looking forward to the Lebron IX Elites. Zoom air inside a 360 air max bag, best of both worlds and i hope it turns out being revolutionary.

^

Don't see how that benefits though... how can you even feel the effects of a zoom air bag INSIDE a air max bag?
Will feel like you wearing regular air max.....

I already feel NO AIR when I wear air max.

^

Don't see how that benefits though... how can you even feel the effects of a zoom air bag INSIDE a air max bag?
Will feel like you wearing regular air max.....

I already feel NO AIR when I wear air max.

its because of the columns............ but if you replace the columns with zoom...... i think you will feel alot more.

its because of the columns............ but if you replace the columns with zoom...... i think you will feel alot more.

Back
Top Bottom