Are these happening??!! Zoom BB 1.5 .

I'm with memphisboi55, i'll take heel and forefoot all day.  It's such a rare combination to have 2 separate zoom bags, last pair i had was the Nike Zoom Triax which was a trail running shoe.

Don't hate on it yet, the shoe looks very promising.  I think it'll outperform the upcoming, overhyped Lebron or Kobe lines anyday.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

was wondering when they would start showing up on ebay... thanks for the heads up on the bb1's, SHAFT probably beat me to them since he buys up all the ebay pairs and doesn't leave any for the rest of us size 12 s lol.

Wasn't me....this time.  
devil.gif
  Muahahahahahahhaha!

smile.gif

was wondering when they would start showing up on ebay... thanks for the heads up on the bb1's, SHAFT probably beat me to them since he buys up all the ebay pairs and doesn't leave any for the rest of us size 12 s lol.

Wasn't me....this time.  
devil.gif
  Muahahahahahahhaha!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by shaft

Wasn't me....this time.  
devil.gif
  Muahahahahahahhaha!

smile.gif

Ok good lol. Was thinking u really didn't need 3 pairs in that colorway. By the way shaft whats up with the Nash ball camp bb1 pics? U never posted them. Were the shoes legit?

Wasn't me....this time.  
devil.gif
  Muahahahahahahhaha!

smile.gif

Ok good lol. Was thinking u really didn't need 3 pairs in that colorway. By the way shaft whats up with the Nash ball camp bb1 pics? U never posted them. Were the shoes legit?

Im really hoping these show up in some great colors.. I dont mind the split in zoom as much as it not have it in the heel and forefoot....

Any dates to release here yet?

This truly could be the second coming.

Im really hoping these show up in some great colors.. I dont mind the split in zoom as much as it not have it in the heel and forefoot....

Any dates to release here yet?

This truly could be the second coming.

just did an online chat with ndc. dude said no info on the shoe, check back in december. they are up on foreign ndc websites, so that makes me think they just aren't dropping here.

just did an online chat with ndc. dude said no info on the shoe, check back in december. they are up on foreign ndc websites, so that makes me think they just aren't dropping here.

I can stream a radio show overseas but I cant order a damn shoe from a major shoe company... Ive got to wait for it to hit a independent site.

Crap.

I can stream a radio show overseas but I cant order a damn shoe from a major shoe company... Ive got to wait for it to hit a independent site.

Crap.

Wasn't me....this time.  
devil.gif
  Muahahahahahahhaha!

smile.gif

I keep forgetting to take some quick pics....will do so tonight.  PROMISE. 
nerd.gif

Wasn't me....this time.  
devil.gif
  Muahahahahahahhaha!

smile.gif

I keep forgetting to take some quick pics....will do so tonight.  PROMISE. 
nerd.gif

^^^ none i've heard yet. i made my weekly call to nike to check on these thursday, and no news yet. they did show up on RMKstore a few days ago (first two colorways).

^^^ none i've heard yet. i made my weekly call to nike to check on these thursday, and no news yet. they did show up on RMKstore a few days ago (first two colorways).

Back
Top Bottom