Are these happening??!! Zoom BB 1.5 .

Originally Posted by shaft

Yeah, Doc...they are. Been busy forever now...I'll get pics of the Nash and the orange TB shortly...

looking forward to the pics.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by shaft

Yeah, Doc...they are. Been busy forever now...I'll get pics of the Nash and the orange TB shortly...

looking forward to the pics.
eek.gif

LOVE the BB1. I still have a DS pair of the orange TB and a pair of the baby blue TB. Can't wait for these, hopefully its almost identical performanc wise to the BB1.

LOVE the BB1. I still have a DS pair of the orange TB and a pair of the baby blue TB. Can't wait for these, hopefully its almost identical performanc wise to the BB1.

Only pair I had were some white/blues from the outlet and they still held up and performed better than any basketball shoe I've ever had.

Like most on this thread, I regret not stocking up when I had the chance.

Only pair I had were some white/blues from the outlet and they still held up and performed better than any basketball shoe I've ever had.

Like most on this thread, I regret not stocking up when I had the chance.

^^^ agreed. i regret not stocking up on TB BB1s. hear that nike...i made a mistake not buying more BB1s and want to make good on that mistake! 

^^^ agreed. i regret not stocking up on TB BB1s. hear that nike...i made a mistake not buying more BB1s and want to make good on that mistake! 

still eagerly awaiting the release of these shoes. my current rotation of 9 zoom BB are getting old lol

i see theyre releasing "holiday 2011". what month is that exactly? im in australia so dont know what holidays 2011 means

still eagerly awaiting the release of these shoes. my current rotation of 9 zoom BB are getting old lol

i see theyre releasing "holiday 2011". what month is that exactly? im in australia so dont know what holidays 2011 means

Yeah... same with Red Griff JRs.... just Holiday... as they get to pick weekends that dont conflict with signature releases.

Yeah... same with Red Griff JRs.... just Holiday... as they get to pick weekends that dont conflict with signature releases.

i've been waiting for these to retro forever!

never owned a pair but i love my BB2's and if these are a step up, i'll be in heaven

i've been waiting for these to retro forever!

never owned a pair but i love my BB2's and if these are a step up, i'll be in heaven

I doubt Nike will ever retro them properly

Like i said earlier, $110 for a full length Zoom shoe?

Greedy *expletive deleteds* won't even do heel and forefoot for that price now.

Originally Posted by swingshot

THIS.  Guys, i'm not getting my hopes up for full length zoom with these, even though it is what they should have.  it seems lately if you want full length zoom done right, you have to shell out big bucks for either foams, jordans or zoom flight 5 id's.  saw the cough drop foams at the outlet for 90 though. 

Originally Posted by swingshot

THIS.  Guys, i'm not getting my hopes up for full length zoom with these, even though it is what they should have.  it seems lately if you want full length zoom done right, you have to shell out big bucks for either foams, jordans or zoom flight 5 id's.  saw the cough drop foams at the outlet for 90 though. 

Back
Top Bottom