Are these happening??!! Zoom BB 1.5 .

I just bought another 2 pairs of BB1's off ebay. Another pair of the original white/grey/red and finally found a pair of the original Blue/Red/ with a Beige Sole. Im still playing in my pair that I bought back in 07. Granted, I dont play in them everyday, but they have lasted me this long and still have plenty of life left. It just feels good to have 3 pairs on Ice when Im ready to retire my first pair.

Realistically, I dont see Nike staying at the 110 Price point, especially if they plan on using full length zoom. With all their prices going up, I see them raising these prices as well. Another thing that bothers me, is Quality. The BB1 had really nice quality materials, padding, and the foot feels perfect in them. Of course that was 4 years ago, and Nike is notorious for changing materials in a short matter of time. I just dont see these fitting or feeling as good as the BB1. I paid 78 bucks for my white/red pair back in 07 with the Friends and Family discount and I now have 5 pairs of Zoom BB1's, all paid between 70 and 80 Dollars for. No way I am paying Nike's high prices for a new product that will most likely be subpar to the original and be higher than the original price.

I just bought another 2 pairs of BB1's off ebay. Another pair of the original white/grey/red and finally found a pair of the original Blue/Red/ with a Beige Sole. Im still playing in my pair that I bought back in 07. Granted, I dont play in them everyday, but they have lasted me this long and still have plenty of life left. It just feels good to have 3 pairs on Ice when Im ready to retire my first pair.

Realistically, I dont see Nike staying at the 110 Price point, especially if they plan on using full length zoom. With all their prices going up, I see them raising these prices as well. Another thing that bothers me, is Quality. The BB1 had really nice quality materials, padding, and the foot feels perfect in them. Of course that was 4 years ago, and Nike is notorious for changing materials in a short matter of time. I just dont see these fitting or feeling as good as the BB1. I paid 78 bucks for my white/red pair back in 07 with the Friends and Family discount and I now have 5 pairs of Zoom BB1's, all paid between 70 and 80 Dollars for. No way I am paying Nike's high prices for a new product that will most likely be subpar to the original and be higher than the original price.

Steez thanks for the pics. They look awesome. As long as they have the same zoom setup as the originals i'm all over them

Steez thanks for the pics. They look awesome. As long as they have the same zoom setup as the originals i'm all over them

i was thinking of the same thing, i have to compare them to the ones i got now. I hope they make TB colorways too. Nike can make alot of money off this shoe if they do the right things.

i was thinking of the same thing, i have to compare them to the ones i got now. I hope they make TB colorways too. Nike can make alot of money off this shoe if they do the right things.

i'm SO glad to see that beautiful toecap hasn't changed. incorporation of hyperfuse will be interesting. i'm partial to leather, but more than willing to give it a try...as long as we're getting FULL LENGTH ZOOM.

thanks for the info, Steez!

andfattoo--i'm with you hopin we see TB colorways. i really missed the boat on those with the bb1. major regret.

i'm SO glad to see that beautiful toecap hasn't changed. incorporation of hyperfuse will be interesting. i'm partial to leather, but more than willing to give it a try...as long as we're getting FULL LENGTH ZOOM.

thanks for the info, Steez!

andfattoo--i'm with you hopin we see TB colorways. i really missed the boat on those with the bb1. major regret.

Yea TB's would be nice (with a patent toe of course). I just hope they don't raise the price point too much. Not that it really matters because they'll probably go on sale eventually anyway

Yea TB's would be nice (with a patent toe of course). I just hope they don't raise the price point too much. Not that it really matters because they'll probably go on sale eventually anyway

cant wait for this release. gonna get at least 5-6 pairs

not sure whats so exciting about TBs though. id rather they release some PEs and some lows

cant wait for this release. gonna get at least 5-6 pairs

not sure whats so exciting about TBs though. id rather they release some PEs and some lows

for those that have game issued that they wanna much with
wink.gif

THANKS for the pics. shoes are looking good, and i don't even really like that colorway that much. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that they get it right and have full length zoom... if they do, i am guessing they will probably price them for 125-130 instead of 100, but it would be a nice surprise if they didn't do a price increase, but with nike lately, especially jordan brand, the pricing will for sure go up.

THANKS for the pics. shoes are looking good, and i don't even really like that colorway that much. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that they get it right and have full length zoom... if they do, i am guessing they will probably price them for 125-130 instead of 100, but it would be a nice surprise if they didn't do a price increase, but with nike lately, especially jordan brand, the pricing will for sure go up.

Adding the breathability to THIS shoe makes it an instant classic on the court.

Holy Poop.

Im in love.

and I used to HATE Hyperfuse

Back
Top Bottom