Are these happening??!! Zoom BB 1.5 .

i really dont think we will ever see these
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

2h7mps6.jpg
I wasn't a huge fan of the colorways above other than the grey-toe/blue... if they don't release state-side, they will trickle over eventually.

now if an ID with decent options were to drop...<kanye shrug>

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

2h7mps6.jpg
I wasn't a huge fan of the colorways above other than the grey-toe/blue... if they don't release state-side, they will trickle over eventually.

now if an ID with decent options were to drop...<kanye shrug>

just spoke with a Nike Special Orders rep who says they're on the launch list for Oct 1 (white/red/black) in the states. she also said launches would run through mid-Jan...so hopefully a few more colorways.

ye of little faith...

just spoke with a Nike Special Orders rep who says they're on the launch list for Oct 1 (white/red/black) in the states. she also said launches would run through mid-Jan...so hopefully a few more colorways.

ye of little faith...

Since they simply said 'Zoom air' on that Nikestore listing, i think we can probably rule out anything but the low production cost option.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

have you guys seen that Nike's doing a hyperdunk elite next year with full length zoom...for $200?!?! makes me really worried about the bb1.5. looks like we're either not getting full zoom or it's gonna cost us, big time.

My Zoom E Cue insoles fit in my Hyperdunks just fine.

Although personally, i prefer heel and toe.

Since they simply said 'Zoom air' on that Nikestore listing, i think we can probably rule out anything but the low production cost option.

have you guys seen that Nike's doing a hyperdunk elite next year with full length zoom...for $200?!?! makes me really worried about the bb1.5. looks like we're either not getting full zoom or it's gonna cost us, big time.

My Zoom E Cue insoles fit in my Hyperdunks just fine.

Although personally, i prefer heel and toe.

ye of little faith...

Thanx for the research. I can't wait to go try them and see if they have full length zoom. Only colorway I want are the grey toes. Would like some eastbay tb colors. Oranges and carolinas please

ye of little faith...

Thanx for the research. I can't wait to go try them and see if they have full length zoom. Only colorway I want are the grey toes. Would like some eastbay tb colors. Oranges and carolinas please

Couldn't wait so I just pulled the trigger on these and got them in today.
Condition actually surprised me

307527_1954353628422_1530120042_31685272_1020565875_n.jpg

Couldn't wait so I just pulled the trigger on these and got them in today.
Condition actually surprised me

307527_1954353628422_1530120042_31685272_1020565875_n.jpg

ok, so maybe i had too much faith...

when special orders told me they were set for an Oct 1 release, they said to call back today to confirm that. so i called back today, and the girl said she didn't see them on the release lists for oct or nov. i have no idea what to make of this...did the person who confirmed oct 1 give me bad info? did this person today? is nike toying with the release date? i don't know what their release practices are. i do know this is trying my patience, big time.

ok, so maybe i had too much faith...

when special orders told me they were set for an Oct 1 release, they said to call back today to confirm that. so i called back today, and the girl said she didn't see them on the release lists for oct or nov. i have no idea what to make of this...did the person who confirmed oct 1 give me bad info? did this person today? is nike toying with the release date? i don't know what their release practices are. i do know this is trying my patience, big time.

The white red BB1.5s just hit a few nike basketball shops here in Korea on Friday. It doesn't seem to be a wide/regular release here, so maybe there is hope for a stateside release?

Back
Top Bottom