Are these happening??!! Zoom BB 1.5 .

The white red BB1.5s just hit a few nike basketball shops here in Korea on Friday. It doesn't seem to be a wide/regular release here, so maybe there is hope for a stateside release?

Originally Posted by Chato

The white red BB1.5s just hit a few nike basketball shops here in Korea on Friday. It doesn't seem to be a wide/regular release here, so maybe there is hope for a stateside release?

Could you please try them on and let us know if they have full length zoom?

Could you please try them on and let us know if they have full length zoom?

311779_10150323645098977_121580768976_7986812_168628350_n.jpg

From kenlu.net facebook site.  This is the only picture they have.  I don't expect the same level of comfort as the original model.  Aside from speculating the cushion setup, the hyperfuse can't feel better than the leather. 

311779_10150323645098977_121580768976_7986812_168628350_n.jpg

From kenlu.net facebook site.  This is the only picture they have.  I don't expect the same level of comfort as the original model.  Aside from speculating the cushion setup, the hyperfuse can't feel better than the leather. 

colorway looks really nice in the pics, would add some black laces though.

I really hope these have full length zoom, but my gut feeling is they won't. i am expecting heel zoom with the forefoot dot, or same setup as the hyperdunk. if these actually do have full length zoom, it means that nike actually DID listen to us, and NT still can have an influence in the industry. wouldn't that be nice?

colorway looks really nice in the pics, would add some black laces though.

I really hope these have full length zoom, but my gut feeling is they won't. i am expecting heel zoom with the forefoot dot, or same setup as the hyperdunk. if these actually do have full length zoom, it means that nike actually DID listen to us, and NT still can have an influence in the industry. wouldn't that be nice?

oh yeah, these are looking good. i wish we could have that kind of influence, damon. i'm certainly trying...calling special orders once a week to check on status and leave feedback that i want to be able to be able to buy these in the states with full length zoom. the managers who read that feedback probably think i'm off my rocker...maybe i am for these shoes! as long as they listen, it's all good.

oh yeah, these are looking good. i wish we could have that kind of influence, damon. i'm certainly trying...calling special orders once a week to check on status and leave feedback that i want to be able to be able to buy these in the states with full length zoom. the managers who read that feedback probably think i'm off my rocker...maybe i am for these shoes! as long as they listen, it's all good.

Sad news guys. Nikestore guy there says it is heel/forefoot zoom. Felt like it was just forefoot tho. I tried them on but they felt a bit stiff. They look good tho.

Sad news guys. Nikestore guy there says it is heel/forefoot zoom. Felt like it was just forefoot tho. I tried them on but they felt a bit stiff. They look good tho.

thanks for checking them out. heel and forefoot dot, forget it. heel and full forefoot, maybe, but probably not. thats too bad they aren't full length zoom, oh well. i should be happy with what i have.

thanks for checking them out. heel and forefoot dot, forget it. heel and full forefoot, maybe, but probably not. thats too bad they aren't full length zoom, oh well. i should be happy with what i have.

Disappointed but I expected it as well (from my previous post- the one with the picture).  There's no way they feel as good as the original's.  The way you guys search for the og's on ebay is like dropping blood into a shark tank
wink.gif

Disappointed but I expected it as well (from my previous post- the one with the picture).  There's no way they feel as good as the original's.  The way you guys search for the og's on ebay is like dropping blood into a shark tank
wink.gif

yeah not really that surprised either, just disappointed, but thats ok, i do have plenty of shoes to last me the rest of my basketball playing days. nike is helping me save money, so i guess i should really thank them for retroing one of the best shoes they've made for basketball in the last 10 years and then dropping the ball on the cushioning so I can keep my money in my pocket.

The change in cushioning i am sure has to do with the fact that it may be cheaper, and the vast majority of the shoe buying public INCLUDING NT does not care about whats in the shoe, just looks and if its limited or not. The majority of NT thought that the 2k4's were Gods gift to basketball, (but they were TRASH compared to the bb1) so why not put them same cushioning set up as the 2k4 in the bb1 (it was good enough for Kobe), cut down on cost, and raise the pricepoint, win win for nike!!!

End of rant.

yeah not really that surprised either, just disappointed, but thats ok, i do have plenty of shoes to last me the rest of my basketball playing days. nike is helping me save money, so i guess i should really thank them for retroing one of the best shoes they've made for basketball in the last 10 years and then dropping the ball on the cushioning so I can keep my money in my pocket.

The change in cushioning i am sure has to do with the fact that it may be cheaper, and the vast majority of the shoe buying public INCLUDING NT does not care about whats in the shoe, just looks and if its limited or not. The majority of NT thought that the 2k4's were Gods gift to basketball, (but they were TRASH compared to the bb1) so why not put them same cushioning set up as the 2k4 in the bb1 (it was good enough for Kobe), cut down on cost, and raise the pricepoint, win win for nike!!!

End of rant.

^^Makes sense it's a business first, but does full-length really have that big of an effect on performance? If it's one of the greatest shoes won't it still be great just not as comfortable? Or is full-length that much better when it comes to being responsive? KD's are great for hoop and all they have is forefoot zoom.

^^Makes sense it's a business first, but does full-length really have that big of an effect on performance? If it's one of the greatest shoes won't it still be great just not as comfortable? Or is full-length that much better when it comes to being responsive? KD's are great for hoop and all they have is forefoot zoom.

Back
Top Bottom