are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

smh.gif
So these are FTL/eastbay only?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by picknroll24

smh.gif
So these are FTL/eastbay only?

Saw them at the footaction in my mall.
Footlocker owns footaction champs and eastbay, they are all the same company. I'm pretty sure they are the only stores with them. None of my mom and pop connects had them, and I haven't heard of a finishline with them. 

Shame on people trying to sell these on the Bay for 200+ when you can just go to the store and buy them for retail. Im glad i got a second chance to get these for cheap.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Shame on people trying to sell these on the Bay for 200+ when you can just go to the store and buy them for retail. Im glad i got a second chance to get these for cheap.

Some resellers just don't have common sense. I wish Nike start re-releasing ALL dope drops. Screw the resellers.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by daantimpire

6 and 6.5 are gone .... im sure the rest are to follow
this might literally be your last chance to cop at retail folks
definitely girls that bought da 6 and lil kids who got shunned because GS sizes weren't available.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

I got a bad feeling that eastbay isn't gonna ship these out by the 1st.......... and this thread is gonna blow up.
We do hope to receive the shipment from our supplier for the Freshwater Griffey's on 2/01/10, but back-order dates are subject to change.  Sometimes our suppliers can not meet the original shipment date that they gave us, which causes the original back-order date to be delayed. 
do you know exactly how many your getting? ..... is there a possibility you will not receive the amount you made available for back order
We should have no problems filling the current orders we have for the Freshwater Griffey's.  We just need to wait for the shipment from our supplier so we can ship the orders out.

You dudes who are waiting on Eastbay are better off going into your local FA and copping.

Originally Posted by ninjahood
word, somethin about footlocker company as a whole didnt order any sz 8 or lower (i believe) at all the 1st time around
only some mom n pops got them and they somewhat rare

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

You dudes who are waiting on Eastbay are better off going into your local FA and copping.
a lot of people that ordered on eastbay were able to use the promo code to get them discounted.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

I got a bad feeling that eastbay isn't gonna ship these out by the 1st.......... and this thread is gonna blow up.
We do hope to receive the shipment from our supplier for the Freshwater Griffey's on 2/01/10, but back-order dates are subject to change.  Sometimes our suppliers can not meet the original shipment date that they gave us, which causes the original back-order date to be delayed. 
do you know exactly how many your getting? ..... is there a possibility you will not receive the amount you made available for back order
We should have no problems filling the current orders we have for the Freshwater Griffey's.  We just need to wait for the shipment from our supplier so we can ship the orders out.

TIK TOK TIK TOK!! I've been waiting since Jan 20th!!! come on eastbay!!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

balloonoboy wrote:You dudes who are waiting on Eastbay are better off going into your local FA and copping.
a lot of people that ordered on eastbay were able to use the promo code to get them discounted.
True.

But it's the 1st and they aren't in stock yet. With the cash they're saving they can put gas in the car to get them from the store. And maybe buy a new pack of socks.

balloonoboy wrote:You dudes who are waiting on Eastbay are better off going into your local FA and copping.
True.
But it's the 1st and they aren't in stock yet. With the cash they're saving they can put gas in the car to get them from the store. And maybe buy a new pack of socks.
?????
they can take the cash they would save and put it in their car to pay 145+ tax instead of waiting on their 119 back order? thats backwards bro. 119  >>>>>>>>>> 145+ tax + gas money + new socks money

^I'm just saying they'll take an extra 5 days AFTER they've become available to be fully shipped.

The shoes have been in stores for a good two-and-a-half weeks. You can easily just go to the store and buy them.

Yes you'll be spending more (maybe you shouldn't get the socks
grin.gif
), but you'll have the shoe now.

I don't know. I just want to get things now if I can. $20 dollars is nothing to get them now.

i feel u bro. i mean dudes waited 10 months to get them for retail. why not a few more days lol

True.
?????
they can take the cash they would save and put it in their car to pay 145+ tax instead of waiting on their 119 back order? thats backwards bro. 119  >>>>>>>>>> 145+ tax + gas money + new socks money

I don't understand the big deal. It's not like everyone is going to have theirs and you're waiting. You've been waiting. If you really wanted them, you could have gotten them 10 months ago, or paid the $180-$220 resell fees.

Its no big deal ... The only reason I used eastbay is because I had a giftcard because the screwed up my space jam order ... So I can wait
And they are in FA but I don't need them TODAY

dang, i should have used the code to get this.......

Just letting you guys/gals know, we just received the shipment for the Freshwater Griffey's and are now processing all the orders for them.  Most of the orders should ship out later tomorrow (2/02/10).

Just letting you guys/gals know, we just received the shipment for the Freshwater Griffey's and are now processing all the orders for them.  Most of the orders should ship out later tomorrow (2/02/10).

Appreciate the update.  I see my credit card was charged.

Back
Top Bottom