are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

Most Footlockers should be recieving their pairs of freshwaters in the next couple of days or have already recieved them.

somehow my boy was able to pick these up yesterday for $80....i had him grab me an 11.5 even though i wear a 12...i'll make'em fit somehow some way for that price.

just got mine from eastbay, ups dude just dropped them off. This fool was about to leave them outside in the snow

Originally Posted by rocman23

just got mine from eastbay, ups dude just dropped them off. This fool was about to leave them outside in the snow

It's supposed to snow/rain here. Need to head straight home when I get off work. Sometimes they put a plastic bag over it, so I hope this is one of the cases.

Just received them today. Copped the jacket at a thrift store awhile back for $5.
2vsiys0.jpg

Got mine today, glad I held out. I think I would have been a little upset if I paid reseller prices.

I got another pair on hold praying they not excluded next 50, like I did with Volts...

Co-sign on beautiful shoe.

Got mine form eastbay today love em look so clean they 09'retros not 2010' i think they where ones that didnt sell overseas and overstock

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Got mine form eastbay today love em look so clean they 09'retros not 2010' i think they where ones that didnt sell overseas and overstock
wrong. nike produced more pairs. if u look at the production date, its after march.
the release from last yr was in march or so so them being produced after release means they arent from overstock or over seas

i forgot how nice these were until i brought mine out a couple days ago. got a little sunshine in Bay for a change. Hopefully we can get the Emeralds and NOT another release of the same cw from last year

Back
Top Bottom