are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

Copped the freshwaters today from footlocker, they are sick. Look better than the '09s...JK.  
Plus my homegirl hooked me up.
tongue.gif

i put my giftcard that footlocer sent me for canceling my space jam order..so it was $115 shipped not a bad deal for one of the best kix ever!!
i saw a month ago some dude spent $250 on a used pair so im real happy with the restock

guess its round two for those that missed theyre chance before... im seeing these all over the place now...

if anyone needs to let go of a vnds or cheap ds pair size 12 or 12.5 of the freshwaters and/or volts, hit me up

Mine is coming in the mail tomorrow.
pimp.gif

I'm kinda worried though. I ordered half size up, and I'm afraid they'll look long and huge on my feet..
smh.gif

there are so many freshwater griffeys around the bay area, seen loads of them at footlockers and footactions in the SF area
happy.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Copped the freshwaters today from footlocker, they are sick. Look better than the '09s...JK.  
Plus my homegirl hooked me up.
tongue.gif

If I find a pair, they will look better than my 09s...haha these are beat...i shoulda pulled the trigger when eastbay was accepting discounts...damn bills...

hopefully these will be around here when i get my refund...
frown.gif

I just copped a pair yesterday at Footaction in Northgate Seattle. Seemed like they still had many in stock as they had many pairs out on display. Can't wait to rock these at an M's game later this year for what probably will be Jrs last season.

Heads up people...

I hit up Footaction Friday to cop a pair and dude told me he got word from his DM to pull these off the shelves.

Word is Nike has postponed these "officially" releasing to a later time.

He didn't know an exact date for the release, though.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Heads up people...

I hit up Footaction Friday to cop a pair and dude told me he got word from his DM to pull these off the shelves.

Word is Nike has postponed these "officially" releasing to a later time.

He didn't know an exact date for the release, though.

That's interesting, oh well, already got mine

i got mine from footaction yesterday 2-7-10 in burbank ca, $108! and there was no word of them being pulled either! time to score my jackie robinson swingman remix!!!

got mine for $70 and I love em. Probably grab another pair on the next EA if they are still floating around

this shoe will be the retro shoe to have along with the penny 2s in years to come

remember how the foams were at about retail for a while ?

this shoe will sky rocket soon .

went to the mall today and they are everywhere. Every store had like 5 pairs on display.lol

Back
Top Bottom