are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

They got footaction and footlocker right across from each other in my mall lol same company. But the footaction has the goods

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

looking for these in dallas texas

i must have these .

I Went To Every Mall 2day In Dallas No Freshwaters Lmk If U Can I Find A Pair In Dallas Somewhere

Decided to cancel my Eastbay order and just get them from the store (FA).

Bummed they'll be excluded from the F&F, but they're worth retail.

Originally Posted by CityFly

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

looking for these in dallas texas

i must have these .

I Went To Every Mall 2day In Dallas No Freshwaters Lmk If U Can I Find A Pair In Dallas Somewhere

have them stock locate them for you and ship it to you
wink.gif

aww man im happy about these i dont know what i was thinking not buying them in the first place.. the market value went up so quick, its a sick shoe.... the grey ones that are coming are crazy also

Yea I was gonna wait like I did last time, but I saw where that got me....Sodium City...not this time...got my 11.5 today
pimp.gif
...one of those few kicks from last yr that eluded my grasp...for those in the bx looking for them...FA in PC has them...FSR...do work...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Decided to cancel my Eastbay order and just get them from the store (FA).

Bummed they'll be excluded from the F&F, but they're worth retail.

I'm thinking about canceling my order also. I just got a email from Eastbay informing me that they ran out of stock and that they are being back-ordered  and I talked to a rep and she told me that there's a chance I may not receive them.
tired.gif

these may be every where NOW, but these are flying my local FA got 60ish pairs, and hes down to less than 30 in 3-4 days...

Originally Posted by snyxstudio

Aye Air Max has Nike done this before in the past?
those black/red bakins have new dates as well.
balloonoboywrote:
Decided to cancel my Eastbay order andjust get them from the store (FA).
Bummed they'll beexcluded from the F&F, but they're worthretail.
got them for DA LOW'
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

these may be every where NOW, but these are flying my local FA got 60ish pairs, and hes down to less than 30 in 3-4 days...

its called resellers. i hope they get stuck with their pairs

Back
Top Bottom