are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

The funny thing is, the first time these hit Eastbay they weren't excluded from discounts. I remember copping mine on preorder for $119. Now all of sudden they want to start excluding @!$. Shameful.

Just ordered mine , the rep said if you somehow got the 20% discount applied, your order will be canceled.
frown.gif

It's all good, still got free shipping and retail on these shoes are fine with me
pimp.gif

P.s. good looks Chris aka Chunk
pimp.gif

i need to pick these up since i passed on them the first time around. Anyone know anywhere in the bay area that got them in already?

There are freshwater and volt griffeys still sitting at garden state plaza in nj at footaction and champs. i dont think they are part of the restock though. i was at the mall this morning.

Went to Footaction/Footlocker @ Serramonte in the Bay Area. Nada..... I guess I should just be patient. Waited this long, i guess waiting another week or 2 can't hurt.

ordered mine from footlocker,i used the $25 coupon they gave me for screwing up my space jam ordered so with free shipping they were $114.99 not bad since i saw a used pair last week sel for $240 shipped. what a great weekend friday night copped the dark nights and now one of my favs the freshwaters.....whats next? damn i love the sneakergame.you would think at 37 i would slow down but there no sign of that LOL

Originally Posted by geokat24

ordered mine from footlocker,i used the $25 coupon they gave me for screwing up my space jam ordered so with free shipping they were $114.99 not bad since i saw a used pair last week sel for $240 shipped. what a great weekend friday night copped the dark nights and now one of my favs the freshwaters.....whats next? damn i love the sneakergame.you would think at 37 i would slow down but there no sign of that LOL
Don't you love seeing sneakers you had when you were younger.  I'm not slowing down, I'm buying more 
eyes.gif

my local store said people been purchasing 6 yo 10 pairs at a time... They sold close to 30 pairs yesterday and they got in 84...

I Saw Them On Footlocker.com This Mornin So i Called The Footlockers In My Area & They Dont Have Them Guess Gotta Wait A Little Longer

Originally Posted by phnrprman

There are freshwater and volt griffeys still sitting at garden state plaza in nj at footaction and champs. i dont think they are part of the restock though. i was at the mall this morning.

yea they are

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by phnrprman

yea they are
yall dudes
smh.gif
smh.gif
how many times its gonna have to said, these are re-releases, not stock pulled from somewhere else, these have new production dates, these havent been sittin in a stock room somewhere...

Just copped my pair. I dont know bout yall Footlockers not having them but Everyone here in maryland had them in Stock.

Edit// ... For yall across the Coast wanting them hit me up...I got these for 100$ + fees.

Back
Top Bottom