Are u a mac or a PC?

about to buy a new comp , quite frankly im skeptical of macs but alot of people thta crossed over from pc say they wouldnt go back for anything

I go both ways

I have a Macbook Pro for graphic designing

but I am a HEAVY pirate type dude so I keep a PC desktop, that I use strickly for DL'ing music, pr0n, movies, and storage.

Mac software > Windows vista though. I find that with my Mac I treat it like a little baby, I don't want to put to much stress on my precious machine.But on my PC I don't care
laugh.gif
I put that thing through hell and back.

-The Juice

make your own mind my dude really!!

A lot of people here are going to state their opinions and nothing is a fact; I like my PC but I also have a MAC and from my experience and maybe cause Im usedto it I choose my PC over the MAC. I have more of everything for half of the price and Im running the BROKEN DOWN VISTA which till this date I have not had aproblem with. Just make sure you get something for the reasons you need it ...

I have both.

Unless you have the extra money, or do graphic design or video editing work, I suggest sticking to a PC.

I wouldn't be opposed to have a mac for media purposes but right now I'm still planning on staying Windows since my next purchase will be anultraportable laptop and MacBook Air is not very versatile.

mac's are pc's. pc = personal computer, mac = personal computer
in which case, I moved over to mac, sometimes I feel like running back to windows though...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

PC. I've always said I like Windows for desktops and Macs for laptops.

A great motto really. You can put so much on a PC Desktop and put it through a ringer and it still performs. And a fully loaded PC is still cheaper or the sameprice as a standard Mac Pro Desktop.

-The Juice

facepalm.jpeg

how many times do we have to discuss this on NT? this has to be the most discussed topic in the history of the internet besides gay marriage and barack obama
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

facepalm.jpeg

how many times do we have to discuss this on NT? this has to be the most discussed topic in the history of the internet besides gay marriage and barack obama
tired.gif
or xbox vs playstation .. lol

but yeah this and obama .. OMG!

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

facepalm.jpeg

tired.gif
^^^and relationships, and PS3 vs. Xbox 360. and what beer do you drink.

etc...etc...etc...

sometimes niketalk feels like yahoo answers.
"what color pair of socks should i wear today?"
2l913j8.jpg

anyways, check out an apple store/best buy to see if macs are right for you.

p.s. you can find mac software -- if you know where to look.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom