Are whites racially oppressed? A CNN Article.

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

country was built on white privileges, but now black its ridiculous. Blacks get into the best colleges even if they work as hard as the rest of the world. Its stupid.

Wut?

country was built on white privileges, but now black its ridiculous. Blacks get into the best colleges even if they work as hard as the rest of the world. Its stupid.

Wut?

segregated.jpg

~60 yrs ago this was still tolerated....there are people still alive today who supported this crap.

racial oppression of whites?...comical
it's just that the status quo of their privilege is eroding...and they're realizing it.
but for those who claim racial oppression...instead of acknowledging it as privilege...they see it as "losing their country"

segregated.jpg

~60 yrs ago this was still tolerated....there are people still alive today who supported this crap.

it's just that the status quo of their privilege is eroding...and they're realizing it.
but for those who claim racial oppression...instead of acknowledging it as privilege...they see it as "losing their country"

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

let me start the petition to unban nat turner for this thread.

Chill, he's just as bad as the people in the article just on the opposite end of the spectrum. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

let me start the petition to unban nat turner for this thread.

Chill, he's just as bad as the people in the article just on the opposite end of the spectrum. 

LOL, what?  I read that 5 times and it still didn't make sense. 

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I know, the irony.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I know, the irony.
30t6p3b.gif

White people are just sitting at home in their study like, "it was all good just a week ago."

White people are just sitting at home in their study like, "it was all good just a week ago."

When things get bad, greedy people want more. And they are quick to forget things will get worse for those that are the most disenfranchised in society.

When things get bad, greedy people want more. And they are quick to forget things will get worse for those that are the most disenfranchised in society.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

segregated.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

segregated.jpg

you guys have "white" confused with "jewish"

jews have the power in this country today.

whites honestly have little to no power and are regarded as the weakest race by all other races.

all races rally against white people.

thats the truth.

but, after a couple hundred years of being on top, this was bound to happen.

nothing lasts forever.

and as a black guy i do see what they mean, but they set it up this way so they have to live with those decisions.

Back
Top Bottom