are you addicted to NT????

Somewhere Around 00" I Think Or 03"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

I might be...

Cause when I first got banned, that messed my whole day up... I was slick depressed...
man i kno how you were feeling. Seeing that banned screen when you login is horrible. It seriously ruined the next couple days for me

Originally Posted by chris steez

hmm yea im addicted...i was addicted before i was even a member....and before i was addicted i use to make fun of my boy for being addicted to it lol...now look at me....smh

Co-Sign

thats a heck yea for me. my gf stay sayn "wat are you doing? are you on NT!!?" wen im talkn to her on the fone or texting

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

my girl says im addicted to it also..i dont think so though...everytime i tell her sum news or sumtin she says.." U got that from Niketalk?"...
indifferent.gif
..n shes right most the time...i do check this site everytime on a computer though
laugh.gif

I like to say i'm mentally attached...

But on a serious note, I wouldn't say i'm addicted. Yeah, I check it everyday but i wouldn't kill myself without it.

Yes, and I'm not ashamed. This board is very resourceful with knowledgeable posters and I learn something new everyday.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]When you say something and people ask if you got it from niketalk? I guess you could say you're addicted...[/color]

I am on here everyday so I guess i am sort of addicted. Its just apart of my daily routine.

not as much as the people who make 300 post a month, but I make a stop here when ever im online

wow thank god I'm not the only 1 now i can show her that its in our blood we are NT-holics just like jayADICT92 said LOL we find our holy grails here nhear all the news n it surely can get u thru the day

Back
Top Bottom