Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Actually, that was sold months ago.

laugh.gif
@ _s frontin' in base model cars

Base model?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see we have a lot of haters tonight. My M45 is a premium package, not fully loaded (lets get it right). And if you want, Ill take a tagged/dated pic inside of if for you since thats the closest you'll ever get to owning anything close to it. Lets keep it movin. Stick to riding the 6-Train to the BX homie
assumptions
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nope, just facts
indifferent.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/4969971#reply-4969971
My dude, it's almost impossible to find parking near Hunter

damn word?

id guess dimply gotta like black dudes cuz she dont even look like a regular white chick...........so from what i know.................brovas gotta love her.at least if she was from around my way i know dudes would get at her early just from what i know.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

laugh.gif

Base model?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see we have a lot of haters tonight. My M45 is a premium package, not fully loaded (lets get it right). And if you want, Ill take a tagged/dated pic inside of if for you since thats the closest you'll ever get to owning anything close to it. Lets keep it movin. Stick to riding the 6-Train to the BX homie
assumptions
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nope, just facts
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
for hating.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

damn word?

id guess dimply gotta like black dudes cuz she dont even look like a regular white chick...........so from what i know.................brovas gotta love her. at least if she was from around my way i know dudes would get at her early just from what i know.

For your information I was kidding about the white dudes thing.....I was just hating on my lil mans with the crooked eye.

WTH is a regular white chick?
nerd.gif

Where are you from?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

damn word?

id guess dimply gotta like black dudes cuz she dont even look like a regular white chick...........so from what i know.................brovas gotta love her. at least if she was from around my way i know dudes would get at her early just from what i know.

For your information I was kidding about the white dudes thing.....I was just hating on my lil mans with the crooked eye.

*Reported* I don't tolerate personal attacks.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

laugh.gif

Base model?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
assumptions
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nope, just facts
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
for hating.
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
cheerleader.jpg

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

damn word?

*Reported* I don't tolerate personal attacks.
laugh.gif

I don't judge myself though. I don't believe what a h$ tells me..... I just roll with the flow

damn word?

nerd.gif

Where are you from?

not me
laugh.gif
lurkin is on point with that
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
@ this thread.
i dont even think i have to answer though, word to my sn
nerd.gif

but real talk, you can be an average type dude with mad confidence and get all the chicks
you dont have to "look good" to be attractive.

im an alright dude, i have a lil bit of swag in my attitude, i diddy bop to class every now and then (word to santanas town)
girls think im cute, so im cool with that. im not expecting them to beast over me or anything everytime i walk in the room (i imagine this would be annoying)

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

damn word?

nerd.gif

Where are you from?

not me
laugh.gif
lurkin is on point with that
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

In that case.....I'll pass. I like my white women pure,simple and unadulterated
wink.gif

i think im freaken sexy.
hah jk