Are you MOM enough? Vol. I have the weirdest wood right now...

I might be dumb but why can't she just pump it into a container....is there a difference if its fresh from the teet vs a refrigerated cup or something?

I know breast milk is rich in nutrients so if you want your kid to have it that cool.  But why not just put it into a cup.  I feel like this has to have negative side effects for the 3 year old.  Gonna end up with one of those creepy i really love my mom syndromes (see the movie cyrus with jona hill)

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Dropten

The only perverts here are that ones that view breastfeeding as a sexual act.
Uh... the kid is three years old. 
So at what age would you consider sucking on a boob a sexual act then?

It might not be perverted, but different people feel differently about this kind of thing than you do. 

It's not on the cover of time magzine because it's cute... I'll tell you that much.

Its not "sucking on a boob". Its breast feeding. You just backed up my statement perv.

It might not be perverted, but different people feel differently about this kind of thing than you do. 

It's not on the cover of time magzine because it's cute... I'll tell you that much.

Its not "sucking on a boob". Its breast feeding. You just backed up my statement perv.
You missed my point... 

"Sucking on a boob" is EXACTLY what you're doing though... at what age is the child going to realize that there are sexual tensions associated with sucking on a boob, whether you're breastfeeding or not. 

edit: and before you read to far into this thread, I don't think anyone here is outright saying that's disgusting. People are making note that this is NOT the norm for child raising. It doesn't make them pervs one bit. 

If anything, I would question the person that breastfeeds a child well into the 3.5-4 year old range as being "perverted".

when that kid is thirteen he will have to drop out of school due to bullying based on this cover

Blossom done lost her damn mind.

Old ginsu chin lookin $** Between her nose and chin she looks like a pair of scissors.

Bialik-Mayim-1.jpg

3 years old though? On the cover of Time magazine? How was this approved?

Yes, I'm jelly.

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

when that kid is thirteen he will have to drop out of school due to bullying based on this cover
I'd bet money he's home schooled
Wonder what the father thinks of this
nerd.gif

I always pictured older moms doing *@$% like this not a 26 year old.

I don't think my eyes are deceiving me. I see a boy that is too old to be breastfeeding sucking on a boob.
Breastfeeding is meant to be a good head start on a child's development. After a certain point it's just weird.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Listen...if the moms is eating a healthy diet, and the factory is still full...let that kid do him and the dad.

This is a case where the structure of the sentence makes it sound very wrong
laugh.gif

You missed my point... 

"Sucking on a boob" is EXACTLY what you're doing though... at what age is the child going to realize that there are sexual tensions associated with sucking on a boob, whether you're breastfeeding or not. 

edit: and before you read to far into this thread, I don't think anyone here is outright saying that's disgusting. People are making note that this is NOT the norm for child raising. It doesn't make them pervs one bit. 

If anything, I would question the person that breastfeeds a child well into the 3.5-4 year old range as being "perverted".
According to your logic, If im to have a prostate exam, the doctor would be "fingering my butt"?????
Or am I just getting a prostate exam?

Theres nothing sexual about breastfeeding unless you make it sexual. And if you make it sexual then your a perv.
Saying breastfeeding is getting your boob sucked is the same as saying a prostate exam is getting your butt fingered. 
Grow up son. Get your mind out the gutter.

You missed my point... 

According to your logic, If im to have a prostate exam, the doctor would be "fingering my butt"?????
Or am I just getting a prostate exam?

Theres nothing sexual about breastfeeding unless you make it sexual. And if you make it sexual then your a perv.
Saying breastfeeding is getting your boob sucked is the same as saying a prostate exam is getting your butt fingered. 
Grow up son. Get your mind out the gutter.

It's not sexual but it is weird. The kid is too old

^ you're reaching there. He's saying that later in life the kid will realize the sexual connotations and be weird because of it, I think

Back
Top Bottom