Are You Potentially a Toxic Person?

Do you have a falling out in just about all of your relationships?
Do people avoid you?
Are you open to other people’s perspectives?
Can you handle others with deferring opinions?
How are the people you are associate yourself with?
Are you they toxic?
Are you toxic?

1577073119478.gif

Everyone has the potential of having toxicity, mental issues, or just being downright unsociable.

It depends on upbringing and experience. Personally, the biggest issue I have is being confrontational. Like if I get wind that someone spoke negatively of me, I don’t care if you’re in a circle of 20 people, I will single you out and be in your chest.

I’ve slowly been learning, not every battle is worth it. Just let people talk

Everyone has the potential of having toxicity, mental issues, or just being downright unsociable.

It depends on upbringing and experience. Personally, the biggest issue I have is being confrontational. Like if I get wind that someone spoke negatively of me, I don’t care if you’re in a circle of 20 people, I will single you out and be in your chest.

I’ve slowly been learning, not every battle is worth it. Just let people talk
Being confrontational can be turned into a positive if u channel it correctly. The ability to be assertive is why a lot of ppl in positions of power are in those positions.

I’ve this person been at points in my life when I was younger.

Life and time has changed me, I feel I’m a better person now.

There’s always potential for me to be this way again in the future but I feel I’m more in control of myself now and care a bit less of what people think of me.

I’ve this person been at points in my life when I was younger.

Life and time has changed me, I feel I’m a better person now.

There’s always potential for me to be this way again in the future but I feel I’m more in control of myself now and care a bit less of what people think of me.
What you made develop this attitude?

Never been a toxic person,but I have had to let go some toxic habits that have lead to me "Poppin off wit the gang" on several occasions in my past. Life has its own way of unfolding. Once you point out the toxic habits or people in your life, you can start to eliminate both

Never been a toxic person,but I have had to let go some toxic habits that have lead to me "Poppin off wit the gang" on several occasions in my past. Life has its own way of unfolding. Once you point out the toxic habits or people in your life, you can start to eliminate both
Did anything in particular trigger to realize and erase said toxic habits.

I’ll admit I am when I play the new call of duty with my friends.

I always talk **** about how bad the new cod modern warfare game is and get annoyed every time I die and I end up complaining which annoys them

outside that I’m a chill person lol.

Back
Top Bottom