Are you tired of the space jams too ?

lol I haven't seen anybody with them on yet.. stay seeing the b/vr VI's tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

i guess so. i didnt even get them thanks to FNL
smh.gif

I didn't get them either due to all the hype. But after seeing them, I know now that I dodged a bullet. It would've really been a real waste of 175$. I'd be embarrassed to wear those things with that mold and patent leather cut.

Originally Posted by I3rianF

Who cares what other people are wearing....

Exactly, also to, as time rolls by, not too many people are gonna have there's very long since most of 'em rock 'em till the sole falls off or turns piss yellow

Where I stay at not I don't see many people rocking em. Maybe
summer time these will be on everyone

I'm tired of not seeing space jams. around my area, no one is rocking their space jams.

like many people on this thread said, shoes are shoes. You're suppose to wear them!

smh @ u for worrying bout what other ppl rock, i mean some of us actually WEAR our kicks...but i guess u 1 of dem "cop and wait 5 years to wear" type heads huh?
smh @ the ppl being salty cause dey didnt get em and mad cause cats rocking em

I haven't seen many people wear them. Mine will be in the closet til late in the year/early next year, then I'll break them out when most people's are looking beat up.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

No. But I am TIRED of seeing dudes misspelling words in their titles....

^^^^^^ I thought I was the only one that saw the misspelling of it. Its "tired" not "tried".....english people

After that lil rant. I dont care what another man rocks to be honest cause down here in Charleston, WV for school people rock team jordans so its not a big deal. Mine is still DS in the box just waiting for the right fit to bring them out

I want a pair I'm not tired of 'em. I'm juss tired of the horrible outfits people wear with 'em hahaha

Nah...I could care less cause i haven't worn mine yet and if i wear any pair of my kicks 3-4 times a year it would be alot

soooo....MY SJ's will always be fresh!!!!

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

I want a pair I'm not tired of 'em. I'm juss tired of the horrible outfits people wear with 'em hahaha

I see alot worse outfits with the copper foams to be honest!!! what ever happened to Keep It Simple Stupid???

Not tired them at all. Love seeing people wearing these as opposed to having them sit in the closet or reselling them for double the price. I've rocked mine about 5x and I have another DS pair for when those get tired.

im not sick of em. nobody by me that i know has them. actualy one of my other friend who is a sneaker head like me has the OG SJ and he just sold them. Mine were DS till yesturday but you're sure as hell i scrubed the +%%* out of the bottoms once i got home to keep em icyyyy =]]

Back
Top Bottom