Are you tired of the space jams too ?

to be honest I've seen only one other person wearing them at school (big ##@ college) and none anywhere else (malls, clubs, bars, etc.). guess it depends where you're at.

p.s. i'll never get tired of em anyway. they're one of my favorite shoes of all time.

only time i see people rocking them is some dude in my basketball league and some scrub kid who wore them.

how did this make it to pg 9 
laugh.gif

tired? no way, the space jams are beautiful! someone mentioned earlier that the only people tired of seeing space jams are those who dont own them. sucks for you. lol

Not really, I barely see people with them on. Plus I'm probably the only one in my area who has worn their pair more than 20 times already lol.

doesnt really matter, worn mine only once to satisfy my feets craving lol, next time i wear mine will be on a warm summer day.

saw someone balling in theirs, and saw someone yesterday wearing theirs with some wack outfit, im not tired of them, worn mine 3 times, i but find them uncomfortable after awhile...

I am not sick of the Space Jams, for these were my first pairs, and I got two pairs from Moms and Pops without any stress, so it was a great experience...However, I traded one pair for some dope DS AJ Dorenbacher 2's that I've always wanted...However, on the pair that I kept, on my right shoe, when I push on it, the sole started to come apart from the carbon fiber...I don't really give a @#*#...They still look dope, and it made it much easier for me to decide that I would rock the @#*# out of them...word.

i love my pair and love to see people rockin em, especially kids cuz it reminds me of being a kid and seing the black red pair in 8th grade in 95 but im sure they looked better back then lol, did anyone else get the replacement laces from fullylaced.com? they are sweet i got the blue pair for mine and they look nice IMO but i guess thats all that matters lol

I barely see them here in the chi but if i do they are fakes. I just picked up a pair that I cant even shake for retail
tired.gif

Originally Posted by evisumane123

saw someone balling in theirs, and saw someone yesterday wearing theirs with some wack outfit, im not tired of them, worn mine 3 times, i but find them uncomfortable after awhile...
My friend plays basketball in his too.

My brothers, my cousin and I are the only ones that have them in our school. Don't see too many people here in Iowa walking around with them.

Not really but then again I don't see them too often. The only person I ever see wearing them were I live is my roommate. Wish I had a pair.

never been a fan. and i know i'm in a serious minority with that statement. just never did it for me at all.

Back
Top Bottom