Are you too embarrassed to use coupons at restaurants?

i get dozens of them in the mail but never really thought about using them. do people get poorer services for using coupons?

In this recession, there's no shame in using them...

...but then again, I'm short on cash so any person in my situation would say the same thing.

only fast food places.. pulling out a 2 for 1 coupon at a nice restaraunt is gonna have your girl
smh.gif
talking "nevermind, i can pay for myself"

Hell naw man, If i got a coupon that will save me some dough, best believe ima use it. And service will be just the same, just bust out the coupon when ur doneeatin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Hell naw man, If i got a coupon that will save me some dough, best believe ima use it.
Yup.
If it's a place I regularly go to, then I would try to go to another location.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Hell naw man, If i got a coupon that will save me some dough, best believe ima use it.
QFT. My girl whips out coupons.....especially at the grocery store. If you have the opportunity to save some $$$..............go for it.

First date, maybe. But then after that, why would I be unless she is down to pay for her own meal...
Times is hard, my friend anything you can get for cheap, especially food is a must. In this recession, there is no need to be faking the "baller"status, if you are in debt or your pockets is damn empty.

Nope. Although I usually show them the coupon afterward, and sometimes just give them a nice tip. Also, looking at it in terms of service, I tip better when Ihave coupons because I factor in the cost of tipping when I dine anyway.

i'm not ashamed. i'm trying to save some money and these coupons have been letting me save lately.

plus, i can't wait till the sunday paper comes so i can cut out the coupons for my other necessities.

If you're a grown @*$ man, yea I can see how it could be embarassing, esp if it's at a nice restaurant. BUT I'm a college student, which is alwaysmy excuse for being cheap in public.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Man we're in a recession. This ain't the right time to have too much pride.

See , with me, its whenever no matter the season. People faking the baller status got us into the recession to start with.

So the company sends you a piece of paper saying you can __% off your meal, yet you still pay full price for that same meal?

SMH at Americans
tired.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

i have no shame. people have too much pride.

word ... i went out to eat w/ a chick ... didn't have second thoughts about it ... i got money but if u can get a deal why not ... food is way overpricedanyway ...

fast food places, easily no

regular restaurants, noo but I make upp for it by giving a little extra tip

theres no shame in using coupon and I am sure the workers in the restaurant can careless

Back
Top Bottom