Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

Leviathan and Behemoth were not dinosaurs.

I know. I've posed this question as well.

Some believe dinosaurs didn't exist. It's an interesting concept. I mean, there is no mention, at all. You'd think there would be something. No raptors on the Arc b

Maybe since the lived millions of years before that and they had no tools to dig up their fossils. The fossils being a plant by Satan theory is one of the funnier ones I've heard coming from certain creationists :lol:

Back on topic. So Freeze or Friendlys.

When two teams compete, how does God De idea who will win? Is praying needed?

Lol idk man. I know I always prayed before every game I played. We didn't win them all. I was thankful I didn't get hurt and I wasn't mad at God when we lost. I didn't consider it a simple matter of him choosing them over us, over he just allowed thing to run their course.

Yes, That is completely foolish.

You literally have a problem because I like the idea of doing unto others as I would like done onto me, all while supporting gays and Palestinians.
Then you DONT follow the bible, you follow yourself. That's the reality of your situation.

Your second comment I won't even address because that's one of the largest reaches I've read in a while.
These are your words:

I identify as Christian, support gay marriage and gay rights, and I am completely against the genocide that is taking place in Palestine. But please feel free to bash me. 
Then you half steppin for Jesus. Clearly states in the bible the way he feels about gays, non believers, his enemies, ect...

You pulling a 2 pac
Edit x2:

Just start at the 5 minute mark.

Last edited:
[quote name="Freeze"]I'll give you guys a freebie topic to discuss, since I find the enthusiasm of this discussion entertaining.....The Bible & Dinosaurs.[/quote]Another one of those topics where most atheists don't 'believe' anything but rather rely on the evidence as it is discovered, whereas Christians analyze the evidence according to what they already believe. This causes then to come up with ideas that certain vague descriptions in the Bible must be talking about dinosaurs, as if man existed with dinosaurs. Most atheists rely on the evidence that dinosaurs came millions of years before man, but pointing that out gets the response "Arrigant atheists think they know everything."

The bible does not mention dinosaurs. That's not as opinion. It specifically mentions certain animals, but does not specifically mention dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs existed loooong before man.

I would feel very insulted if someone told me that dinosaurs didn't exist :lol:

An incredible elasmosaur fossil was just found in Alaska btw

Back on topic. So Freeze or Friendlys.

When two teams compete, how does God De idea who will win? Is praying needed?
laugh.gif

See what I'm sayin 

@DarthSka

Last edited:
These are your words:

1.How does that explain that I want you to hate gays? Did you even read what you wrote?

2. God tells you to follow all of his commandments. Must of missed the verse that said "well just kinda pick what you like" or is that another one of "gods fine print" deals?

3. AGAIN your choice to use Isis as a comparison doesn't even apply. Do some research on the religion you chose to bash

I
I will just use the cop out that your question is riduclous and not answer it
Maybe you think the question has no legit response because you will have to admit your God in fact doesn't give a damn about everything.

But you are going to pretend you are getting back at us by being vindictive b6 using that cop out.

Almost like double reverse psychology

Nice try

[quote name="Freeze"]Some believe dinosaurs didn't exist.[/quote]People believe that there is no such thing as gravity, that we stay down because the god concept keeps us down.

People believe that a penguin waddled and swam from the arctic to the middle east to join a kangaroo that hopped and swam from Australia to the middle east to get on a boat made in part by a 500-yr-old man getting instructions from an invisible foreman.

:\

lol being Christian doesn't mean you're perfect. You love your parents yes? You always do everything they told you to do? You ever lie to them? You ever come home later than they told you to? You ever do something they explictly told you not to? You're your own person right? You love them any less?

I had a Christian tell me there were only Luke 20 land and sea animals around the time of Noah

I've heard far worse than that. I've heard non believers put bones together to be later dug up so that they could claim God didn't exist. Like really??

These are your words:

1.How does that explain that I want you to hate gays? Did you even read what you wrote?

I said that you have an issue with the fact that I call myself a Christian and supports gays and Palestinians. You are saying you can't be Christian if you supprt gays. That is foolish. 

Again, watch this clip. You don't have to follow religion to a T in order to be a follower of said religion. Start at the 5 minute mark.

Last edited:
I said that you have an issue with the fact that I call myself a Christian and supports gays and Palestinians. You are saying you can't be Christian if you supprt gays. That is foolish. 

Again, watch this clip. You don't have to follow religion to a T in order to be a follower of said religion. Start at the 5 minute mark.

Again, how did you even arrive to that beyond stupid conclusion? Where in all I wrote did I state that was EVER an issue?

That video proves nothing. You'll listen to that guy over the written word of God in the bible? You don't follow the bible, you follow convinence. Same dudes claim you don't even need to go to church, just have to beleieve. None of that is biblically supported

Last edited:
With all this debating/bickering, will anyone's opinion be swayed? No. There is really no convincing the other side. :lol:

I
I will just use the cop out that your question is riduclous and not answer it
Maybe you think the question has no legit response because you will have to admit your God in fact doesn't give a damn about everything.

But you are going to pretend you are getting back at us by being vindictive b6 using that cop out.

Almost like double reverse psychology

Nice try

No I wanted my questions to be answered

With all this debating/bickering, will anyone's opinion be swayed? No. There is really no convincing the other side.
laugh.gif
I would really one day like to have a good thread on religion vs science but neither side can ever be civil and it's a damn shame too because that could really be a informative conversation. 

I would really one day like to have a good thread on religion vs science but neither side can ever be civil and it's a damn shame too because that could really be a informative conversation. 

This isn't civil to you? I guess if a conversation doesn't go your way it's not civil enough? Nobody is doing anything but answering questions from their perspective. It's not gonna get any better than that

With all this debating/bickering, will anyone's opinion be swayed? No. There is really no convincing the other side. :lol:

There is no religion vs science

Science is a method to find consistent information which is used to form a theory. The only thing that disproves a scientific theory is scientific results that suggest otherwise

Back
Top Bottom