Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

And? 2 of history's biggest tyrants in history may or may not have been religious,you think that was part of their main motivation? 

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Atheists seem be more humane?

I couldve sworn this guy was atheist

View media item 1665625
Oh boy.

And what was that one war that killed millions, and it was started by atheists? Remember? There was this one country that was all "We love God!" and then there were these atheists that were all, "THEN DIE!!" and they started slashing throats. What war was that again?

Atheists are by FAR more humane, and it's by a WIIIIDE margin.[/quote]

You really think Hitler and Stalin were religious?

Come on man you don't believe that

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Hitler never got a chance to fulfill his full agenda, but the thought is he was moving towards the remove of religion

Stalin was an definitely atheist..he used the Church temporarily for his own means, that doesnt erase his years of brutal actions towards religions

I don't think you could say either man was religious in any real sense[/quote]Hitler wasn't religious?

Revisionist history.

4.hitlerschurch01.jpg

(and the pic I posted above)

I mean what's even the argument now? A who's worse pissing contest? You're really gonna take one individual and use that as your end all argument?

Christian oppression is still going on today. Did gays rights to marry not just NOW get passed?

Last edited:
Hitler never got a chance to fulfill his full agenda, but the thought is he was moving towards the remove of religion

Stalin was an definitely atheist..he used the Church temporarily for his own means, that doesnt erase his years of brutal actions towards religions

I don't think you could say either man was religious in any real sense

Stalin was an atheist, there was no atheist doctrine used by him to do what he did. Dude just decided removing religion was the quickest way to achieving power. I mean religions are brutal as hell to other religions, the difference is their religions encourage them to do so.

Just because there's no Stalin atheist doctrine, theres no denying his actions were that of an atheist

Hitler never got a chance to fulfill his full agenda, but the thought is he was moving towards the remove of religion

Stalin was an atheist, there was no atheist doctrine used by him to do what he did. Dude just decided removing religion was the quickest way to achieving power. I mean religions are brutal as hell to other religions, the difference is their religions encourage them to do so.
Just because there's no Stalin atheist doctrine, theres no denying his actions were that of an atheist

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"]You really think Hitler and Stalin were religious?

Come on man you don't believe that[/quote]That's the difference in me and fundamental Xtians.

I don't believe anything. I acknowledge what is set before me, and I don't filter those facts through my pre-existing belief.

I used to do that as a religious person. I would go into this discussion with the belief that Hitler was an atheist, because I've been conditioned since I was a kid to believe that atheists are evil and angry, and Christians are lead by god and all good comes from god. So then when I see evidence of Hitler's religion, I excuse it, dismiss it, or just ignore it.

No more.

You show me evidence of Hitler in church, going to and leaving religious ceremonies, regularly meeting with religious figures, I'm'a acknowledge what I see. Then when you show me quotes of him thinking he's doing what the god concept wants, I'm'a acknowledge what I see and acknowledge that man as religious instead of denying the evidence because it disrupts my belief.

Last edited:
Ole boy throws in an unbacked up statement, gets destroyed with facts, then finishes with a "cmon man".

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Just because there's no Stalin atheist doctrine, theres no denying his actions were that of (what I've been conditioned to believe is) an atheist[/quote]Fixed.

this

atheism is simply saying "i dont believe in religion" 

seeking out religion and destroying it is something totally different 

I don't even know what the topic up for discussion is right now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Is
That question is just like asking a Christian why the won't just kill themselves now to get to the "afterlife" already :lol:

*Damn Blaster already mentioned it :lol:

Is it ever explicitly stated in the Bible of Christianity that following death a person is immediately sent to Heaven or Hell? I thought that was reserved for Judgement Day.

Hitler used the Church.. there quotes that could go either way

if you want to say Hitler was actually religious and went to war in the name of religion, you can believe that

There are facts to contrary though..Hitler replaced the normal Bible with his own Bible, he wanted to Germany people to worship him as God

My original point was about Stalin though, Hitler I believe is ambitious

its mind boggling that someone needs to ask a question like "are atheists moral"

the answer is the same if you replace "atheist" with any other group of people

some are, some are not

Is
That question is just like asking a Christian why the won't just kill themselves now to get to the "afterlife" already
laugh.gif

*Damn Blaster already mentioned it
laugh.gif
Is it ever explicitly stated in the Bible of Christianity that following death a person is immediately sent to Heaven or Hell? I thought that was reserved for Judgement Day.
No it isn't right after iirc. You're correct,it says you're "asleep" until the "2nd coming". I should've said get closer to instead 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="Based Mod"][quote name="BLASTERCOMBO"]Christian oppression is still going on today. Did gays rights to marry not just NOW get passed?[/quote]Christian oppression? In America? Is that a real thing?[/quote]He meant Christian oppression as in 'Christians who oppress', not Christians who are oppressed.'

HOWEVA...[quote name="Rolaholic"][QUOTE name="Based Mod"]Christian oppression? In America? Is that a real thing?[/QUOTE]According to a lot on the right yes :lol: [/quote]The oppression they're talking about is the same tantrum a favored child would throw when the parents come to realize that having a favorite child is unfair so they start taking away the extras and putting that favored child equal to the other children. They think they're being mistreated when really the extras and favoritism are just slowly disappearing.

Last edited:
its mind boggling that someone needs to ask a question like "are atheists moral"

some are, some are not
Friendly. What exactly are the actions of an athiest. In re the Stalin comment you made? Help me understand
Hell you can replace that word with Christians.

Are Christians moral?

some are, some are not

Yea I'm having a lot of trouble understanding how people are defending religion by using supposedly atheist dictators as a smear campaign against atheists.

Are Islamic extremists who kill in the name of God in this discussion or is one religion's God superior to another's?

Last edited:

Yea his actions were that of an atheists, but his actions weren't necessarily BECAUSE he was an atheist. I can't say the same  for Nazi Germany and all crusades and the rape of Africa at the hands of Christians. It is a judeochristian tradition to spread it's religion and culture by brutal means. This was directly sanctioned by God. jihad is directly sanctioned by God.

Either way you can have Stalin, but Christianity has a worse track record.

Its the same difference man

His actions were atheist in nature

Yea his actions were that of an atheists, but his actions weren't necessarily BECAUSE he was an atheist. I can't say the same  for Nazi Germany and all crusades and the rape of Africa at the hands of Christians. It is a judeochristian tradition to spread it's religion and culture by brutal means. This was directly sanctioned by God. jihad is directly sanctioned by God.

Either way you can have Stalin, but Christianity has a worse track record.
Its the same difference man

His actions were atheist in nature
what are actions that are natural for an atheist

keep in mind that being an atheist literally only means that he does not believe in god, nothing else

Back
Top Bottom