Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

At this point I'm starting to believe he doesn't know what nontheistic and polytheistic faiths are.

I highly doubt he knows that the faiths that fall under those umbrellas don't believe in God.

Some believe in deities, but Buddhists for example refute the idea of a creator God.

You can try to take the other 30% of the world that doesn't believe in Christianity, Islam or Judaism and say they believe in God, but if you actually knew what you were talking about you'd know that's absolute BS. You can't equate polytheistic and nontheisitic beliefs with the three major religions just like you can't equate atheism with anti-theism.

Again, you do a sloppy, uninformed job of representing your own views.

Absolutely pathetic showing on your part.

Having a faith =/= believing in God, wild concept right?

Last edited:
popcorn.gif

Over 80 population of the world believes in God.

Where have I said my beliefs about God?

You're reaching yet again.

Again you deflected my questions about when you felt the need to @ me like 50 times or copy and past your questions like 15 times?

Also deflecting my requests for concrete bigoted statements.

How am I hurt, angry and bitter? Where are my posts showing this?

Its strange, most of the time when somebody is hurt, angry or bitter they call people names or use other curse words.

I'd like to see your examples of me doing this....Oh wait theres only one person in this conversation doing that.8)

Man all this time on someone you are "indifferent" to

You can keep repeating

Over 80 population of the world believes in God.

It doesn't make that statement true. To say that is to completely disregard polytheistic and nontheistic religions and their ideas.

:lol:

Context is a big indicator of intent when someone is using "curse" words. For me, cursing is part of my usual jargon. I cuss like a sailor, no need to feel special princess.

I haven't deflected one thing this entire thread. I'm not you. I simply refuse to repeat myself, that's all. I laid out where you made bigoted statements, I laid out how your line of questioning was inflammatory, bigoted, insinuating and supercilious, quite concisely actually.

Others share that sentiment of you.

And I'm quite indifferent when it comes to you, personally. However, this topic, I am not indifferent. I do hold an opinion, and I can represent my arguments with facts, not fluff. Not baseless assertions.

Sucks you can't be held to that standard. Buy hey, that's your malfunction.

At this point I'm starting to believe he doesn't know what nontheistic and polytheistic faiths are.

I highly doubt he knows that the faiths that fall under those umbrellas don't believe in God.

Some believe in deities, but Buddhists for example refute the idea of a creator God.

You can try to take the other 30% of the world that doesn't believe in Christianity, Islam or Judaism and say they believe in God, but if you actually knew what you were talking about you'd know that's absolute BS. You can't equate polytheistic and nonthesitic beliefs with the three major religions just like you can't equate atheism with anti-theism.

Again, you do a sloppy, uninformed job of representing your own views.

Absolutely pathetic showing on your part.

Again 80 percent of the world believes in God

Where did I say monotheistic/ Abrahamic fatihs God?

You're assuming yet again.

Again you deflected my questions about why you felt the need to @ me like 50 times or copy and past your questions like 15 times?

Context of asterisked curse words towards someone? I guess the context is indifference?

That is cool you cant not express yourself without using curse words.

Its also cool that you think I'm a princess :smokin

You are indifferent to me personally but yet you keep assuming things about me personally. Makes sense

Again I'd like for you to give proof of my inflammatory, bigoted, insinuating and supercilious posts in this thread.

Do you know what a bigot is?

Last edited:
stupid scientists, if only they would stop providing proof of global warming people would think it's a myth and it would go away

Again you deflected my questions about why you felt the need to @ me like 50 times or copy and past your questions like 15 times?

Context of asterisked curse words towards someone? I guess the context is indifference?

You are indifferent to me personally but yet you keep assuming things about me personally. Makes sense

Again I'd like for you to give proof of my inflammatory, bigoted, insinuating and supercilious posts in this thread.

80 percent of the world doesn't believe in God. You can say it all you want, it doesn't make it true. You're misquoting that article. Faith =/= the belief in God.

55% of the world believes in God.

I'm not reaching at all, but it's pretty easily to glean what you're getting at with the construction of your argument. It's not difficult, I'm not obtuse like you are.

I told you why I addressed you, again, I'm going to extinguish ignorance when I see it. I did that.

I asked the same questions time and again because you kept avoiding them.

I also provided your bigoted statements and your ignorant, insinuating, supercilious line of questioning.

The context of my expletives is pretty simple, I'm not using expletives out of emotion, I'm using them in a casual ******* manner. Like I did there. When I tell you to get the FOH b, it's because your statements are outrageous. It's a figure of speech really, you do know what that is right mijo?

How are you angry or bitter? Well, you act like a petulant child who needs the last word, who needs affirmation, validation. Who can't handle the truth. Who needs to omit salient facts from articles you yourself post in order to prop up your nonsensical arguments. Who needs so badly to vilify something that is actually benign in nature for you to be able to feel confidence in your faith.

And I'm absolutely aware what a bigot is and I'm talking to one. Not sure you know that you're being bigoted, as the more you talk, the less confidence I have in your mental aptitude.

Last edited:

Its also cool that you think I'm a princess
smokin.gif

80 percent of the world doesn't believe in God. You can say it all you want, it doesn't make it true. You're misquoting that article. Faith =/= the belief in God.
You keep trying to explain this to him and he still doesn't get it, or is purposefully glancing over it.

You've been on NT too long fam, you know its obvious when dudes are just arguing because they do not want to take that L.

Might as well stop posting.

Fourteen years later, in 2005, Gallup found that 53% of Americans expressed the belief that "God created human beings in their present form exactly the way the Bible describes it." About 2/3 (65.5%) of those surveyed thought that creationism was definitely or probably true. In 2005 a Newsweek poll discovered that 80 percent of the American public thought that "God created the universe." and the Pew Research Center reported that "nearly two-thirds of Americans say that creationism should be taught alongside evolution in public schools." Ronald Numbers commented on that with "Most surprising of all was the discovery that large numbers of high-school biology teachers — from 30% in Illinois and 38% in Ohio to a whopping 69% in Kentucky — supported the teaching of creationism."[133]

Just some America stats so not whole world but def didn't know that 80% of the american public polled in 2005 thought God created the universe. That is way higher than i thought it would be

[quote name="Jking0821"]So uh...cliffs of the last 10 pages?[/quote]"Prove The Unproven Existence exists before including her in the discussion of possible origins of life."

"Prove it doesn't exist."

"Prove The Unproven Existence exists before including her in the discussion of possible origins of life."

"We don't know everything. Could be possible. You don't know.

"Prove The Unproven Existence exists before including her in the discussion of possible origins of life."

"Oh, I thought this was discussion at the level of intelligence that *I'VE* arrived at. My bad. Believe what your infantile minds wish."

"Einstein supported religion. Faith is part of science. Einstein said so."

"Majority belief."

What's next:

"Prove it doesn't exist."

55% of the world believes in God.

I'm not reaching at all, but it's pretty easily to glean what you're getting at with the construction of your argument. It's not difficult, I'm not obtuse like you are.

I told you why I addressed you, again, I'm going to extinguish ignorance when I see it. I did that.

I asked the same questions time and again because you kept avoiding them.

I also provided your bigoted statements and your ignorant, insinuating, supercilious line of questioning.

The context of my expletives is pretty simple, I'm not using expletives out of emotion, I'm using them in a casual ******* manner. Like I did there. When I tell you to get the FOH b, it's because your statements are outrageous. It's a figure of speech really, you do know what that is right mijo?

How are you angry or bitter? Well, you act like a petulant child who needs the last word, who needs affirmation, validation. Who can't handle the truth. Who needs to omit salient facts from articles you yourself post in order to prop up your nonsensical arguments. Who needs so badly to vilify something that is actually benign in nature for you to be able to feel confidence in your faith.

And I'm absolutely aware what a bigot is and I'm talking to one. Not sure you know that you're being bigoted, as the more you talk, the less confidence I have in your mental aptitude.

Over 80 percentage of the world believe in the concept of God. Again you are classifying God as the Bible God. I don't know why you keep doing this? Where have I said God is the Bible God to the world?

You keep deflected my questions about why you felt the need to @ me like 50 times or copy and past your questions like 15 times?Whats does that have to do with anything? Its seems kinda obsessive to me.

Also where are the bigoted statements? If you're going to accuse someone of something as serious as being as bigot, you could at least show proof.
You haven't showed anything.

Where are my posts showing hurt, angry and bitterness? Its a simple request

Petulant? Again I would like for you to show proof for your accusations. I haven't shown any of those characterstics in this thread.
No asterisked statement towards you or anybody, no signs of annoyance towards anybody.I know one person in this thread, who has done those things.

Whats the truth?

Whats a bigot? Please show the bigoted statements.

this article basically listed the plethora of times science has disproven religious scripture

but somehow came to the conclusion, "science has not figured out anything, therefore god"

in a long article about why god exists he listed a total of 13 examples of scientific discovery disproving religion and a total of 0 examples/arguments/facts on why god exists

its sad that people actually fall for this nonsensical rhetoric, brain washing at its finest 

This may be a dumb question but can you scientifically prove or measure the feeling of faith?
nerd.gif
it would be the same as measuring emotions, chemical reactions in the brain

when you tell me that you have a feeling of faith that is "proving" it since something YOU feel

however there is no proof for what you have faith in, not that there is no way to scientifically prove it but there is no proof for it

it would be the same as measuring emotions, chemical reactions in the brain

when you tell me that you have a feeling of faith that is "proving" it since something YOU feel

however there is no proof for what you have faith in, not that there is no way to scientifically prove it but there is no proof for it

Interesting, I wonder what that chemical reaction contains and how it differs from other emotions. Or which portion of the brain the feeling or chemical reaction of faith is in.

One last thought for the Biblers. God created everything, so therefore, he created Satan/Lucifer/Devil, obviously. With thay said, he himself gave those angels "free will". Then why do Christians criticize Adam and Eve for their transgressions, when the Creator had already given the Devil, etc. the same free thought?

Back
Top Bottom