"Armed Forces Day" Air Force 1 AF1 - dropped May 17, 2008 (under the radar)

they're REALLY nice for the price. leathers are good qualtiy too. i love these limited air force air force 1s....had to cop for the $69

they're REALLY nice for the price. leathers are good qualtiy too. i love these limited air force air force 1s....had to cop for the $69

i like them for the price i went to nellis air force base the other day (vegas) and they were there. i didn't have any money so i didnt cop but they are
pimp.gif

i like them for the price i went to nellis air force base the other day (vegas) and they were there. i didn't have any money so i didnt cop but they are
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom