Armed robbery of Brinks truck caught on camera

She's saying mother of 3.

But

There will be more and more discrepancies I'm sure. She at least knows them (in my opinion).

Better have that battered wife defense on deck.

20863390-7672901-image-a-44_1573480209040.jpg

Last edited:
I dont like how everyone turns into an armchair detective when they see something like this.

"It was clearly an inside job because it was executed well and she didnt get hurt"

"She made sure to get it on camera to throw off suspicion "

Yall watch too many movies
It's way more common than you think. I have seen it with my own two eyes (on camera obviously) Story goes like this....Guy has a girl that works for a bank (or similar institution) They think they are smarter than they are and institute a plan. What they don't realize is bank robberies happen all the time, and experts can tell real reactions from fake ones, even without sound.

I dont like how everyone turns into an armchair detective when they see something like this.

"It was clearly an inside job because it was executed well and she didnt get hurt"

"She made sure to get it on camera to throw off suspicion "

Yall watch too many movies
So you cappin for her?

*Plot twist*
oidreez oidreez is proably a accomplice too.
How much she give you to keep it in the hush-hush?

Last edited:
It also seemed like a relatively uneventful heist. You rarely hear of or see any type of robbery going down that smoothly and quickly.

The skeptic in my thinks she def knew them and was probably complicit to some degree. Wouldn't be surprised either way though.

Also, instinct when guns are drawn are not to put your hands up.
when i got robbed on 90th and e14th
that was my first instinct
to let them know i aint holding
well.....actually it was to put my iphone in my back pocket
(was the 1st iphone and i had cashed out full price plus deposit was around $800)
but putting my hands up was second :lol:

Was doing a quick google and most of these Armored Car robberies end in a shootout or police chase.

The "successful" ones always seem to be an inside job :lol:

The optics here aren't good

stl had a heist here some years ago, the "atm solutions" heist, they robbed the spot where they fill up atm trucks, & eventually everyone was caught. usually it's just too much cash for people to handle, they had car trunks filled up with cash, some vehicles made it down to atl in storage spots with cash in them, i remember working inventory control at a jail & the leader of the heist was just mad intelligent, dude just channeled his energy in the wrong place, he also said the main reason they all got caught is because it was just more cash than they ever imagined. here's a pretty long but damn good read about it. i think it was around 6 million they took.

here's a photo of the hummer they found with hundreds of thousands locked inside a storage unit in atl.
hummer-1500610038-71.jpg

I just read the article Smh these dudes were dummies. Left trash (money bands, etc) and half burned evidence around :stoneface:

went and copped some J’s and a trip to Miami like come on

oh yeah
she did it

You practice numerology?

9's are highly adaptive but their lives are up and down. They go from high to low and vice versa. Life will present obstacles or challenges to overcome but also a lot of upside. 9's are open to trying new things but sometimes find themselves associating with the wrong people and could get hooked on vices.

Back
Top Bottom