Armed robbery

Is it just me or did OP not even finish the story.....
I was also expecting more lol.

But anyways, I would've gave it up smooth. Ain't nobody trying to play hero for some scratch in a register. "I'm the manager, whatever you want you got it."

Didn't know Advance Auto Parts had that much in the register at a time.

I would have took air freshners too :rolleyes :nerd:

tough **** bruh. you handled the situation well pleighboi, glad to see that you are alive still and able to post here about it

That humble brag.

If I was you OP I would have disarmed them and had them getting me food from the food court.....with dey own moneyz.

i would've cried.

that was pretty smart of you though, you did what you were supposed to.
LLS your overly emotinal ***

you sound like you take l's and get real sensitive fast as ****

dis da second time i've caught you actin like a *****

go sit in da corner b, weak hearted individuals aint allowed here

Excellent work OP, you seem like the kind of boss that I would like to work for. Putting your employees' wellbeing over your own is admirable.

Advance Auto Parts, never would've guessed this type of store would get robbed.

Why dudes acting like only corner stores get robbed. :lol:

Maybe that cop can confirm but where I'm at it seems like liquor stores and gas stations are the last places to get hit up.

Last edited:
Why dudes acting like only corner stores get robbed. :lol:

Maybe that cop can confirm but where I'm at it seems like liquor stores and gas stations are the last places to get hit up.
The layout of the store is weird, I just went to one about two hours ago, I think that's why it caught me by surprise.

agree with your move, if someone ever came up strapped or with a knife asking for money better believe im giving it to them, not trying to play hero or get killed over a situation like that

Back
Top Bottom