Armenians are hating one kobe..

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Armenian people are hating on Kobe for signing a deal with Turkish Airlines. Just cause people died almost a 100 years ago. come on, get over yourselves!!! 
You stay saying the dumbest ##@%

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Armenian people are hating on Kobe for signing a deal with Turkish Airlines. Just cause people died almost a 100 years ago. come on, get over yourselves!!! 
a whole racial thread could be started off that one comment...do it, i will not
laugh.gif

a whole racial thread could be started off that one comment...do it, i will not
laugh.gif

People will hate on Kobe for ANYTHING he does. Dude had nothing to do with anyone dying, he's just going to be advertised on a Turkish airline, #%! is wrong with that?

People will hate on Kobe for ANYTHING he does. Dude had nothing to do with anyone dying, he's just going to be advertised on a Turkish airline, #%! is wrong with that?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

You sound ignorant and misinformed, but you're a Kobe stan so I would expect you to defend him. The only reason this story probably even got any type of attention is becasue of the large Armenian population that encompasses the Los Angeles area. The people making a fuss about this have close ties to the issue at heart. I am not saying that Kobe deserves hate, but you have to take into account that other cultures and ethnicities have problems with other groups that may ellude you.

You sound ignorant and misinformed, but you're a Kobe stan so I would expect you to defend him. The only reason this story probably even got any type of attention is becasue of the large Armenian population that encompasses the Los Angeles area. The people making a fuss about this have close ties to the issue at heart. I am not saying that Kobe deserves hate, but you have to take into account that other cultures and ethnicities have problems with other groups that may ellude you.

Armenians are real sensitive when it comes to this whole situation, will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Armenians are real sensitive when it comes to this whole situation, will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I realize people will not let go of certain things that happened in the past, but one doesn't have to be a Kobe stan to realize people are hating on a man for the wrong reason, and you even admitted it yourself.

Kobe has nothing to do with what Turkey has done in the past, if Kobe were to have said "I'm not doing this because Armenian people might hate me for something I had absolutely zero part in", that would of been a pretty stupid reason imo.

And that goes for any NBA player that would of been in this situation. People will hate on the man for anything, but this is just looking into something way too much.

The fact that you went on to basically agree with me yet call me ingorant and informed.....
indifferent.gif

I realize people will not let go of certain things that happened in the past, but one doesn't have to be a Kobe stan to realize people are hating on a man for the wrong reason, and you even admitted it yourself.

Kobe has nothing to do with what Turkey has done in the past, if Kobe were to have said "I'm not doing this because Armenian people might hate me for something I had absolutely zero part in", that would of been a pretty stupid reason imo.

And that goes for any NBA player that would of been in this situation. People will hate on the man for anything, but this is just looking into something way too much.

The fact that you went on to basically agree with me yet call me ingorant and informed.....
indifferent.gif

many countries committed genocide, including America. it's a tricky situation but hating on kobe is kind of silly and misguided.

kind of like a jew getting mad at kobe for being a spokesman for Mercedes Benz or Audi. interesting story though. They need to teach more about this genocide. it was merely glanced over when i was in school. not sure how they teach it now.

many countries committed genocide, including America. it's a tricky situation but hating on kobe is kind of silly and misguided.

kind of like a jew getting mad at kobe for being a spokesman for Mercedes Benz or Audi. interesting story though. They need to teach more about this genocide. it was merely glanced over when i was in school. not sure how they teach it now.

indifferent.gif
First born stays hating on Kobe and the Lakers.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
First born stays hating on Kobe and the Lakers.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Let the man live. He probably doesn't even know about the genocide. His business manager probably presented him with the numbers, he saw the number of zeros and agreed. You think he sat around thinking about how this would affect his image in the Armenian community
laugh.gif
He could care less as long as they are buying tickets and merchandise. 

Let the man live. He probably doesn't even know about the genocide. His business manager probably presented him with the numbers, he saw the number of zeros and agreed. You think he sat around thinking about how this would affect his image in the Armenian community
laugh.gif
He could care less as long as they are buying tickets and merchandise. 

I believe it's still a controversy because the Turkish government refuses to acknowledge it ever happened, let alone offer any type of apology. I could be wrong though. I don't know much about the issue.

It's stupid to boycott, as it's inherently negative. Rather, the offended groups should spend their time and money on EDUCATING people. Turn it into something positive and informative.

I believe it's still a controversy because the Turkish government refuses to acknowledge it ever happened, let alone offer any type of apology. I could be wrong though. I don't know much about the issue.

It's stupid to boycott, as it's inherently negative. Rather, the offended groups should spend their time and money on EDUCATING people. Turn it into something positive and informative.

Back
Top Bottom