Armenians are hating one kobe..

Armenian people are hating on Kobe for signing a deal with Turkish Airlines. Just cause people died almost a 100 years ago. come on, get over yourselves!!!

LOS ANGELES -- Kobe Bryant's two-year endorsement deal with Turkish Airlines has enraged some Armenian Americans who are threatening to boycott the Los Angeles Lakers star
Turkish Airlines says Bryant will appear next year as its "global brand ambassador" in advertisements promoting the March start of nonstop flights between Istanbul and Los Angeles, according to a story Thursday in the Los Angeles Times.
The tension stems from Turkey's denial that about 1.5 million Armenian deaths from 1915-19 constituted genocide. Turkey instead describes the deaths as the result of civil unrest during the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

There are about 700,000 Armenian Americans in California, and Armenian National Committee of America executive director Aram Hamparian tells the Times that many of them are furious over Bryant's deal with Turkey's state carrier.

Armenian people are hating on Kobe for signing a deal with Turkish Airlines. Just cause people died almost a 100 years ago. come on, get over yourselves!!!

LOS ANGELES -- Kobe Bryant's two-year endorsement deal with Turkish Airlines has enraged some Armenian Americans who are threatening to boycott the Los Angeles Lakers star
Turkish Airlines says Bryant will appear next year as its "global brand ambassador" in advertisements promoting the March start of nonstop flights between Istanbul and Los Angeles, according to a story Thursday in the Los Angeles Times.
The tension stems from Turkey's denial that about 1.5 million Armenian deaths from 1915-19 constituted genocide. Turkey instead describes the deaths as the result of civil unrest during the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

There are about 700,000 Armenian Americans in California, and Armenian National Committee of America executive director Aram Hamparian tells the Times that many of them are furious over Bryant's deal with Turkey's state carrier.

Get that money Kobe 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Tell that to the Jews I bet you'll be killed

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

so you'd let your kids hate other people, because stuff that happened thousands or hundreds years ago? chinese people and japenese dont like each other cause of the war, jews and germans, etc. next generations have nothing to do with stuff that happened so many years ago.

so you'd let your kids hate other people, because stuff that happened thousands or hundreds years ago? chinese people and japenese dont like each other cause of the war, jews and germans, etc. next generations have nothing to do with stuff that happened so many years ago.

Maybe you should learn some history before spitting nonsense. There are people alive today that went thru that genocide in 1915 which killed 1,500,000 Armenians.  So what are you talking about next Generations? I know a few Armenians who had their grandparents slaughtered strictly based on their nationality. Are you telling me these Armenians should just forget that their grandparents were murdered?

Even though I am a Laker fan, Kobe is a hypocrite. Here he is talking about ending the Dafur Genocide but when it comes to the mighty $$, he has no problem supporting a govt funded Turkish Airline whom to this day hasn't given reparations to those Armenian families!
30t6p3b.gif
@ Kobe!

Maybe you should learn some history before spitting nonsense. There are people alive today that went thru that genocide in 1915 which killed 1,500,000 Armenians.  So what are you talking about next Generations? I know a few Armenians who had their grandparents slaughtered strictly based on their nationality. Are you telling me these Armenians should just forget that their grandparents were murdered?

Even though I am a Laker fan, Kobe is a hypocrite. Here he is talking about ending the Dafur Genocide but when it comes to the mighty $$, he has no problem supporting a govt funded Turkish Airline whom to this day hasn't given reparations to those Armenian families!
30t6p3b.gif
@ Kobe!

SunDOOBIE wrote:

Maybe you should learn some history before spitting nonsense. There are people alive today that went thru that genocide in 1915 which killed 1,500,000 Armenians.� So what are you talking about next Generations?� I know a few Armenians who had their grandparents slaughtered strictly based on their nationality.� Are you telling me these Armenians should just forget that their grandparents were murdered?�

Even though I am a Laker fan, Kobe is a hypocrite. Here he is talking about ending the Dafur Genocide but when it comes to the mighty $$, he has no problem supporting a govt funded Turkish Airline whom to this day hasn't given reparations to those Armenian families!�
30t6p3b.gif
@ Kobe!�

SunDOOBIE wrote:

Maybe you should learn some history before spitting nonsense. There are people alive today that went thru that genocide in 1915 which killed 1,500,000 Armenians.� So what are you talking about next Generations?� I know a few Armenians who had their grandparents slaughtered strictly based on their nationality.� Are you telling me these Armenians should just forget that their grandparents were murdered?�

Even though I am a Laker fan, Kobe is a hypocrite. Here he is talking about ending the Dafur Genocide but when it comes to the mighty $$, he has no problem supporting a govt funded Turkish Airline whom to this day hasn't given reparations to those Armenian families!�
30t6p3b.gif
@ Kobe!�

You stay saying the dumbest ##@%

Back
Top Bottom