Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

If you guys want to listen to some cool tunes check out the StateofMindRadio.com podcasts....Here are instructions on how to subscribe to it...

Get State of Mind/Armory Massive/Mixtape Session mixes:

1. open up itunes
2. go to "Advanced" tab
3. click "Subscribe to Podcast"
4. Enter "www.switchpod.com/users/mrhek/feed.xml"
5. Pick what you want and download.

peace
CROS1

Diamond stuff is in...Limited quanitities in colors and sizes.

Only in the Pacific Beach location...

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Ave
San Diego Calif 92109
858-274-7300

peace
CROS1

whoa, cros any of the diamond and armory tees in a 3xl? might be making the drive out there this weekend

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

I believe the Crooks X Diamond and the Por Vida ones came in 3XL there still there last I checked...
peace
CROS1

Heres some @#%$ we got brewing at the Armory...coming May 1st 2007
Excuse the photos its just a sneak peak...Some of it we've already done some we have yet to...
peace
CROS1

I need that Coronado bridge shirt like yesterday
"Seriously... I shouldn't have said that"

yeah that Coronado bridge tee is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
. I hope there's gonna be various colorways.
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Ohh snap...Cros1 on niketalk.com haha ain't that something.

Within an occurring dialogue between two opposing parties, it is only natural to persuade and defend your own natural fallacy in the argument.

Yeah been on here for a sec....

Alright so its the countdown til the end of the month in which we will be closing the doors of the Armory Hip Hop Shop on the corner or 9th and Market. Still in the works of getting a new location so after this month we will be getting things situated and let everyone know the deal. We do still have our Pacific Beach location in the meantime so you won't be left out to dry. But everything must go so please come through we need to get rid of anything and everything. So come down and get some real good bargains on everything in the shop....

Seems like the Bridge Design is everyones favorite...And yes it will be available in a few more colors...With exclusive colors being offered at the Armory as well...

We just threw up the Armory Distribution site if you want to see better photos of whats to come...

www.ArmoryDistribution.com

peace
CROS1

Got some gear from the homie Emirc from Hawaii called Flip the Bird...He started his clothing line basically making shirts for his record label Flip the Bird Ent. Turns out the shirts are doing real well and he's launched a full line of T-shirts for the spring and summer. Also look out for more things to come as well...Pics to come real soon...

peace
CROS1

The ones on the site link is the ones for general release to stores around the world...We will be making exclusive colors which will be coming out at the store only. Also the release date for the gear to be shipped out to stores is May 1st but I believe there will be random releases of most of the shirts earlier at the Armory....
peace
CROS1

The Coronado Bridge shirt is dope, but I'm actually feelin' the one with hella rifles even more.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

New stuff by FLip the Bird a Clothing Line out of Hawaii. If you ever been to Hawaii in the past few years and have listsned to the radio you might have heard a anthem out there called Honolulu by a dude Emirc well I met this cat out here in SD and he ripped real quick back when we had the Bus Stop. Cool dude and definitely has skills on the mic his Honolulu 12" single was put out by Up Above Records. He started making shirts a few years back to promote his record label but the gear started flying so fast he turned it into a whole new venture. He has it in stores such as In4mation and Kicks HI and a few others. And now its hitting the mainland and what better way to bring it out then to hit up the local hip hop shop. Available at the Armory in PB...

also got some restocks of some Diamond Supply Co thats moving pretty quick...

peace
CROS1

In XL got the white one...No Black sold out again...
Diamond Supply Co is only available through the PB Location...same with UNDR CRWN, Manifest and a few other things we carry.
peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom